🥀Kiribaku🌸

Takes place after All Might v AFO
TW: implied SA depression ptsd self harm
There are many fluffy moments between the two
Enjoy
Word count: 5609

3rd-
As the final blow goes, there goes both All might and All for One, at least for now. All Bakugou can do is stare at the screen. He feels angry and guilty and useless.

He feels a nudge on his hand an quickly pulls his hand to his chest. He turns and sees Kirishima looking at him a little shocked. "You okay bro?" Bakugou nods a little. "Let's head out before everything gets crazy." He says softly offering his hand to his bestfriend. Bakugou takes his hand reluctantly, but he knows he can trust Kirishima. Right?

Timeskip-
After everything settled down a bit and Bakugou was allowed to see everyone again, there were dorms established. But something was off. He was quiet.

No one ever really saw him. He didn't yell very much and he would avoid any and all touch that would come his way.

He would only interact with a select few people and would never touch them. He was in his room a lot.

What would he do in there? Cry.

He felt so guilty and violated. He ended Allmight and got- he can't even remotely think about it. Why him? Why was everything always his fault?

Bakugou-
What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I like this? Why do I villainize myself to the point of kidnapping? Would I really make a good villain? Do I really act like one? Why do I have to be so fucking weak? It's all my fucking fault.

I angrily wipe my tears and rest my hands on my thighs. I quickly retract my hands as I'm reminded of the hands of others on them previously.

I'm so fucking pathetic.

I can't even rest my hands before freaking out.

Maybe I deserved it.

After everything I've done.

Maybe I should take my own advice.

Maybe if I just..

I slip my waistline down past my thigh. I heat up my hand, not exploding anything, and place my burning palm onto my exposed skin. I feel it sear and sizzle and it hurts so fucking bad. But I can't seem to stop. I only feel it getting hotter till it's too much to handle and I have to pull away.

Looking down I see an almost black handprint, blood seeming to want to escape. And I'm afraid if I move an inch the burn will rip and bleed.

"Fuck." So I leave my pants halfway down and let myself fall asleep.

Timeskip-
We were getting ready for hero training, in the locker room. Where we all change in front of eachother.

So I'm my attempt to hide my mistake from the night before, as well as my bare body, I waited until almost everyone was out before I slipped my shirt off. By the time I was changing my pants only Deku remained. It seemed like he was waiting for me so I faced the locker and finished getting ready.

When leaving Deku caught up to me, walking a little close for my own comfort. He rambled, only leaning onto me more and I flinched away subtly. I may know his secret now but I really didn't want us being close physically as well.

He seemed to notice my distance and mumbled a "sorry Kacchan." Before continuing.

When we reached the practice zone we were put into rescue teams while the other half of the class would play civilians. I was partnered with Shoji. Other teams got announced, as well as civilians. Kirishima was one of the victims.