🥀Marichat🌸

Artist in picture

Requested by Phoenixs_rule36

Mari is insecure in this

Marinette-
"You have to do it today!" I hear my brunette friend yell at me.

"Alya, I really don't think he likes me.." I mumble looking away from her.

"How could he not! Your Marinette! Your hot as hell and sweet as fuck! So many people are probably in love with you! If he doesn't see how good you are, we need to get him glasses!" She pesters, complimenting me.

"Don't just say things like that!" I stutter out, my face heating up.

"What? It's true! Your hot and sexy Mari! You got curves and a pretty face!" She defends her claim and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"Stop! Your embarrassing me with your lies!" I complain and hide my blushing face.

"I'm not lying! Maybe you need glasses, clearly you can't see your perfections!" She pesters and squeezes me tight.

Maybe imperfections...

Timeskip-
It was after school and Alya was pushing me towards the park. Adrien has a shoot today, and made the mistake of telling my crazy best friend.

"Do I really have to do it?" I ask with a complaining tone in my voice.

"Yes! I'll be over here if you need me! But text me if you leave with him!" She said with a wink.

"Alya!" I groan. She giggles and pushes me towards the modeling boy. He sees me and waves me over. I walk towards him with nervousness.

"Vincent can we take a quick break?" He asks his photographer and the nice man nods. Adrien turns back to me with a smile. "Hi marinette! What brings you here?"

"A-Alya wanted me to come say hi." I mumble and he smiles softly. "So 'hi.'"

He laughs at my little joke and replies, "your funny Marinette! And hi back. Wanna walk around for a bit, I can walk you home real quick?"

I nod a little and begin to walk with him. I quickly shoot Alya a text and then turn back to him. I feel then buzzing of her texting me back but ignore it.

"Who's texting you?" He asks in curiosity.

"It's just Alya."

"Oh. She makes it seem like she's dying with all the notifications!" He laughs and I giggle as well.

"Yeah she acts like my mom."

"If you don't mind me asking, what she asking you about?" He asks politely.

Quick think of an excuse.

"Well she's g-giving me tips... yeah tips on how to confess to me crush." I stutter out.

"Oh cool! Who is it, Luka?"

"N-no. Plus he doesn't like me like that anyway."

"I think that's false! He always looks so smitten with you!" He grins. "Well who is it anyway?"

"That's not info I just willingly give out lover boy!" My nervousness seemed to fade just a bit.

"But Mari! You can trust me! I'm like your boy Alya! I'm a ladybug fanboy and can keep your secrets!" He laughs. I giggle a bit and blush.

"You like ladybug huh?" I ask, a little sad.

"Yeah! I'm mean isn't she just so cool! She's brave and beautiful and amazing!" He exclaims, his inner fanboy coming out.