🌸Kacchako🌸

Credit: firedirts on tumblr

Requested!! Soft!!! Little bit of comforting and ooc Bakugou but what ever.

Ochako-
I was walking to a bench outside to eat my lunch. Everyone I would hang out with was getting into a relationship.

Deku and Shoto got together. Which was very hard on me, when it was announced, because I had a crush on Deku and all.

Tsu and Tokoyomi had gotten together. Which I didn't expect, but I supported whole heartedly.

Kirishima and Mina got together. Which I was happy for them!!

Iida started to hang out with Mei more. Which I thought was cute! They were training her 'babies.'

Sero and Denki.

Toru and Ojiro.

Jiro and Momo.

Even Aoyama found someone to hang out with from another class.

I was so alone. They all had someone to love and I was all alone.

I sat at the bench eating my Bento Box.

I just wanted to talk to someone.

I feel someone sit next to me on the bench and grunt. I look up from my food and to the side.

For some odd reason, I see Bakugou.

"B-Bakugou-kun? W-what are you doing here?" I asked shyly.

"Hi to you too, Pink Cheeks. Well Weird hair and Raccoon eyes are being all lovey dovey. And so are Soy sauce and Pikachu. So I decided to come out here for lunch, but I see you here." He motions to me which his hand. "So why are you out here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be hanging out with Deku or some shit. You also looked sad, what's up with you?"

"W-well Deku and Todoroki wanted to sit alone together, and Tsu went to sit with Tokoyomi. So I'm all alone today." I said looking back down at my food.

"What about Four eyes or Ponytail or even our table?" He questions looking at the scenery.

"I don't want to intrude on anyone. Plus you don't like me very much so I wouldn't want to make you mad."

"Who said I didn't like you?" I look at him surprised.

"What do you mean? I just assumed you hate everyone but Kirishima."

"That's not true. I don't hate you, so there."

"O-oh... Thank you then." I look down at my food and loose my appetite. "You want some? I lost my appetite for some reason."

"I'm not gonna take your food, round face. You need to eat it or else you'll get hungry during class." I pushed through the nauseas feeling and eat my food. I feel like I'm gonna throw up and stop. I put it in my bag and turn to him. "Well, What do you want to talk about?"

"I don't know? Maybe about how you looked all sad earlier." He says turning to me.

"Well I liked Deku a lot and now I know that he doesn't even like girls. So he would never fall for me. And now all my friends are getting into relationships and I'm all alone, by my self."

"Well your not alone now, so get over it and him. If he doesn't see how cool and strong you are then he doesn't deserve you. You deserve more than that. You gotta have someone that makes you happy but also sees deeper things to you. Not that your just pretty."

"Wow.. Bakugou-kun. That was really inspirational. Are you sure I deserve that much though? I really liked him and he seemed perfect to me. Maybe I just don't deserve him." He grabs my shoulder and makes me look at him.