🌸Kiribaku🥀

Plot requested by i_is_boredqueen

Start of a group chat-
Mina💕💋 added Ochako🌸💗, denki⚡️, sero🤠, jiro🎵💜, momo❤️😇, tooru🎀💖, and tsu🐸💚 into Mission kiribaku💥🌞...

Mina💕💋- Okay I'm done it's time to get kiri and Baku together already!

Denki⚡️- omg Yeah finally!

Ochako🌸💗- I'm down!

Tooru🎀💖- yeah finally it's so obvious.

Tsu🐸💚- Okay whats our plan?

Sero🤠- what if we had like a sleepover and have them sleep in the same room together or smn?

Mina💕💋- yeah that's good everyone could come to my dorm and we could like play truth or dare or like never have I ever?

Jiro🎵💜- yeah sounds good! I can go!

Momo❤️😇- that a great idea.

Mina💕💋- Okay tomarrow is Friday so we can do it after school I'll ask them.

Mina💕💋 left the chat...

Chat with whole bakusquad...

Mina💕💋- sleepover tmrw my dorm you have to come!

Kiri🌞😇- yay!

Baku💥😈- wtf why?!

Mina💕💋- because I said so see you tmrw!

Mission kiribaku💥🌞...

Mina💕💋- there coming see you guys tmrw!

Girls- yeah see ya

Sero🤠- cool see you then

Denki⚡️-this gonna be so much fun!

Timeskip-
After class everyone in the group chat started to head to the dorms, including kiri and Baku.

When they got there they headed to their rooms to get their stuff. Then to Mina's dorm.

"Hey everyone! Come in and we can figure out sleeping arrangements!" Sero looks a Mina with a smirk and she laughs. It was his idea after all.

Everyone was arguing over who would sleep where. "Okay I have an idea!" Mina said and started to arrange blankets for everyone to sleep on.

Most were on the floor. Mina and tooru were going to squish on the bed. Momo made some air mattresses which would fit two people each.

(Here's the layout)...