🥀Nalu

I don't know the artist I'm very sorry I found it on a repost account, and couldn't find any other hanahaki art!

Includes blood, coughing up blood and hanahaki

3rd-
As Team Natsu puts their all towards the villain in front of them, the woman chants some words and suddenly 4 of the 5 human members toppled over in pain and fear. Lucy stood in shock, she felt a flutter in her chest but ignored it as she immediately went to her friends aid. The exceeds, as well, flew to their respective Dragon slayers to try and assist them.

"Natsu!" Yelled the blue exceed, while the white one yelled, "Wendy!"

"What's wrong? What happened?" Lucy asks worriedly crouching down in front of the pink haired boy she held so dear.

He couldn't respond, his eyes seeming distant and glossed over, then he started screaming out loud to no one in particular.

Wendy and Gray looked the same way, unable to respond or even look her way, as fear and pain crept of their faces. They however weren't screaming, only mumbling and shaking their head.

She quickly looked to Erza only to see her gaining bruises, burns, and cuts all over her body. "Erza!"

"I guess I should tell you what's happening since yours hasn't kicked in yet." The evil woman in front of Lucy sighed. "I use a form of Lost Magic that allows me to induce mental and physical pain and diseases onto people, based on their current physical and mental states." The woman said grinning sinisterly.

"Well how do I stop it? Do I have to beat you? Or will it stop over time?" I asked angrily standing up.

"Some will go away over time, some need to be treated, some never go away." Her Magic power increased a little. "Defeating me is a way to stop some, but for diseases, that needs to be cured in it own way."

"Then I'll do just that!" I yelled getting out my keys. "Open gate of the Lion: Leo!"

"Oh ho ho, a zodiac? Interesting." She snickered as she got into battle stance.

After a long battle and harsh turmoil, me and Sagittarius had landed the final hit. She fell over in pain and I quickly turned to my friends. My magic power was gone but my friends were more important at that moment.

"Guys? Are you okay?" I asked frantically.

"Wh-what happened? Where's Igneel?" Natsu asks quickly getting up only to see me in tatters and our  jobs target on the floor. "Lucy did you fight all by yourself?" I nodded, my body giving into the pain as I fell over onto him. He quickly catches me.

"She put you guys in pain and trances with her lost Magic. She said she can cause mental and physical pain and diseases onto her victims, I don't know how I didn't get affected but I defeated her for you guys." I say so they aren't confused as to what just went down. I felt my eyes and mind drifting off as the flutter in my chest grows.

Soon enough I was out.

Timeskip-
I woke up to my head on a lap. I tried to sit up, but the pain and clouding in my head prevented me from lifting it. In turn I let out a groan and open my eyes, the light blinding me. I let my eyes adjust and see blue fabric flooding my vision. Erza.

"Lucy?" I hear her ask. I groan again in response. "You're awake that's good." She rests her hand in my hair and starts to pet it. "Thank you for saving us. You sure have grown since we met."

"I had to." I mumble. "You guys are my family and have saved me countless times." I go silent for a second. Looking to the other side of the seats to see Natsu and Gray unintentionally cuddling while Wendy curls in the corner of the seat, the exceeds in her lap. I turn my attention back to Erza. "Are you still in pain? Did you get any scars from that Magic?" I ask in worry as to take the topic off of myself.