🌸Bakugous birthday: kirikacchako🌸

Art by ask-kiriKacchako on tumblr

Sorry it's late

I just wanna come out and say it.
I love Bakugou with all my heart and I cant imagine if I loved the show and not him. He is such an inspiring character.
So this is a little kiriKacchako type thing. Idk hope you enjoy!!!

Bakugou-
I sit in my room waiting til I know Aizawa and the rest of the students wake up. I'm just waiting for breakfast then I'm going to spend my birthday alone in my room.

Not that anyone would remember anyway.

No one cares for me enough to remember anyway.

I hear a buzz from my phone and realize I got two messages.

One from my mom and one from...

Kirishima?

I look at my moms knowing it is for my birthday.

Old hag-
Happy birthday you little brat💕

I choose to reply.

Katsuki-
Thanks or whatever old hag

Then I look at Kirishima's text.

Shitty hair-
Happy birthday Bakubro!

Bakubro-
You remembered??

Shitty hair-
Of course I remembered! Your my best friend!

Bakubro-
Thanks I guess.

Then I feel more buzzes coming from my phone I see Pink Cheeks' name and click it.

Pink Cheeks-
Happy birthday Bakugou! Hope you have a fantastic day!💕🌸

Bakugou~kun-
How the fuck did you know it was my birthday?? And why did you remember?

Pink cheeks-
Cause your awesome! And me, deku and kiri all knew!

Bakugou~kun-
Well thanks I guess.

Then I started to get so many messages from different people. All telling me happy birthday. I don't know why but I started to cry.

Why did they care?

I wipe my tears and settle myself down. I get out of the room and head downstairs to make myself breakfast. But when I get down there, there is breakfast already made.

"Huh?" I say looking at the food.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGOU!" I hear everyone yell from behind me. I try to put on my angry act but it doesn't work. My hands go over my mouth, praying I don't start crying again.

"Why are you doing this? Don't you all hate me?" I ask in astonishment.

"What of course not Bakugou~kun. We all love you for the way you are!" Ochako says, walk-in up to me with a smile.

"Yeah Bakubro! We love you!" Eijiro walks up to me too. Him and Ochako share a look and then they both kiss me on the cheek. I start to blush heavily as they fistbump.

"Now let's eat!" She yells happily. She drags me over to the table and has me sit down. Everyone else does so too.

Eijiro and Ochako sitting beside me. "So bro were you surprised?" Eijiro asks.

"A little. I didn't expect anyone to know or care enough to remember my birthday." I reply keeping my head down a little.

"What of course we care!" Ochako declares grabbing my hands. In doing so, she makes me float. "Omg I'm so sorry Bakugou." She puts her hands together. "Release." I drop into my seat and continue eating. They both lay their heads on my shoulders and I grunt.

"Knock it off. I'm fine."

"Let us be here anyway."

"For when you decide your not fine."

"Okay." I sigh. We continue to eat then I decide to head up to me room. "I'm gonna go upstairs," I wave at the two, "thanks for breakfast." They smile at me and wave too.

When I get into my room, all of my anxiety starts to come out. I search for a water but I have none. I try to calm my breathing but it doesn't help. I go into the bathroom and try to scoop some sink water into my mouth. I lay against the wall and hope for the anxiety attack to go away. I hear a knock at my door and will myself to get up.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Hey Bakubro, me and Uraraka found your phone on your chair and came to bring it to you." Eijiro says.

"Well come in then." I say hoping i didn't look like a wreck.

The door opens and they gasp. "Bakugou~kun? What happened?" Ochako asks as the walk over to me.

"What do you mean?"

"You look like you've been crying." Eijiro says with a frown. I feel my cheek and find out that it's wet with tears.

"I-I.." I stammer. My tears come back.

"Hey what's wrong?" They ask.

"I-I.... I don't know." I choke up. I feel them wrap their arms around me.

"It's okay, just breathe." Ochako says nuzzling her head into my neck.

"We are here, don't worry," Eijiro says rubbing my back, holding both me and Ochako.

So we sat there for the rest of the hour, just cuddling.

I had told them what was wrong and they comforted me and loved on me.

I couldn't ask for any two better than them.