🌸Tododeku🌸 pt2

Short pt 2 of last oneshot

Izuku has woken up the next morning to see his phone was still on. In surprise he started to mutter.

"Todoroki? You there? I am so sorry, I feel asleep on the call, god I'm such a bad friend. See this is what I mean. I not worth..." He mutters as Shoto wakes up.

"Midoryia? You're awake?" He asks sitting up and grabbing his phone.

"I am so sorry Todoroki! I'm such a bad friend. I fell asleep." Izuku said covering his face, somehow they were still on FaceTime. Shoto thought he had hung up but he didn't.

"No no, your okay. I told you, you could and I guess I did too. So it's okay don't worry. Also we should probably get ready for school."

"Yeah I'll see you there. Bye Todoroki!"

"Bye Midoryia." They hung up and got ready for school.

At school when Shoto walked into his class he saw Izuku talking to Ochako. He felt jealousy and some sadness build up as he knew Izuku would never like him.

"So I was thinking about asking Bakugou to the dance." He heard Ochako say to Izuku.

"Really? I didn't know I like Kacchan." Izuku said back.

"Yeah..., I mean he is like one of the only people who sees strength in me. Plus he's such a softie!" Ochako says smile, blushing a little.

"I was thinking of asking someone too." Izuku says. He looks around and spots Shoto then looks back at her nervous. He whispers something and she giggles as his blushing face. Shoto sighs and gets ready for class.

He would never ask me.

But it's not like I can't ask him.

They both think.

Timeskip-
After hero training, Shoto and Izuku were the only ones left in the locker room. They look at each other a couple times and build up courage.

"Todoroki?" Izuku asks.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"I wanted to ask you something?"

"Me too. "

"You go first." Izuku says at the same time Shoto says...

"No it's okay you can go."

"No you go." They says, they look at each other and laugh.

"Okay same time." Izuku says.

"Okay."

"1."

"2."

"3."

"Go to the dance with me!" They say at the same time.

They look at each other dumbfounded and then smile.

"Of course I will." Shoto says.

"Yes Todoroki! I will!" Izuku smiles hugging the other male.

And they went to the dance together.

"Todoroki?"

"Huh, Yeah?"

"I know this is fast but," he looks down and a little shy, "Can I kiss you?"

"Of course, you don't even have to ask."

Izuku blushes and smiles, then he kisses Shoto.

End. Did you like part two? Also that sprinkle of Kacchako!!!