🥀Kacchako🌸happy bday baku

Prompt:: I had this idea where the government won't let you confess love to someone until the age of 16 and when you try to they wipe your memory and your memory only comes back when the person you tried to confess too touches you again...
Kind ooc Bakugou

Date: April 16th [4 days till Bakugou is 16]

Ochako-
Surprisingly I was early for class today. I saw Deku walking into class, Bakugou trudging behind him cause they leave at the same time. I decided that today I would try to confess to deku.

At lunch I will do it!

Timeskip-
The day went by slowly, leading up to lunch. I felt nervous again, because many times in middle school I had crushes but always got my memory wiped. I know I'm not 16 but maybe he's for me and I will be able too!

"Hey Deku! Can we eat together today? I wanna tell you something!" I say happily to him. He turns red and blushes.

"Ah- sure!" He replies, the begins to leave with me. "I'll see you later Todoroki-kun!" He waves to said boy and we head off.

I get a sinking feeling in my chest but ignore it. We get to a bench outside and sit in it. We pull out our lunches and I turn to him.

"I really need to tell you something and I hope you know what to do after..." I scratch my neck and sheepishly smile. I take a breath and look up at him, "I like you Deku-kun!"

Suddenly, my eyes roll up and I can't see.

You broke the law.

I regain my vision and look at the boy in front of me. He has green hair and rosy freckled cheeks.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm Ochako Uraraka!" I say with a big smile. I feel the boy touch my arm and my eyes roll back again.

Restore.

I look at Deku in front of me and tear up. " I'm sorry I confessed! I don't want to waste your time any longer so I'll see you later!" I quickly grab my stuff and run off back to the classroom. I hear him packing behind me and I get distracted while running. I feel myself bump into another person and I fall down. "Oof." I grunt and quickly grab my stuff saying, "I'm so sorry!"

"Pink cheeks? What's up with you?" I hear a masculine voice ask. I look up at him and sigh, knowing it's Bakugou.

"It's nothing, just another failure.." I stand up and continue to class.

"What do you mean a failure? You don't fail, your pink cheeks!" He grumbles while walking next to me.

"I tried to confess to someone thinking that maybe we are true lovers and it will work, but it didn't." I feel my eyes well up again.

"Was it that stupid Deku? Your to good for him anyway! You deserve a strong person who you can still defeat if needed!" He demands with a dorky but menacing looking expression.

"But I really liked him, and he didn't like me. Have you felt that before? The losing memory?" He shook his head at her, " well it is the worst, you legit don't remember anything but your name. I forgot him, where I was, what I was doing..." I finally look up at him with the tear in my eyes. "I don't want to go through it again!"

He looks at me sympathetic, takes his hands out of his pockets, and opens his arms for me. I swear I dropped my things and crushed myself in his arms. I felt the need to cry and he pet my head.

"Just let it out, Aizawa will understand. Don't worry about anything but yourself right now okay?" I nod into his chest a little and cry.

After my emotional breakdown, he leads me to class. He had both of our bags and his arm around my shoulder to comfort. He slides the door open, everyone looking our way.