🌸Deku x reader🌸

Valentine's Day!!!
Quirk- Alleviation
-user can alleviate pain from skin using a chilling and relaxing effect. Will make user become more and more tired, the more they use it.

Y/n-
As I walked into class, I saw many other girls giving their crushes chocolate. I looked down at the small bag of chocolate I had. It wasn't for anyone in my class. I'm in General studies, as an apprentice for recovery girl, but I had a crush on Izuku from 1-a. I had always watched him from afar and even helped heal him, but never talked to him.

I sadly walk over to my seat and wait for our homeroom teacher, while shoving the sad sweets into my bag.

Timeskip-
Today the hero classes, 1a and 1b, had 2 on 2 battles so I had to help out. One by one the students came in and made small talk while others, Bakugou, Todoroki, and others from 1b, claimed they didn't need healing.

When Izuku had finally came in, he had Ochako with him. I do not hate her, I just envy her.

She pretty, skinny, confident, strong, and is close with Izuku.

I wanted to be her. But I was stuck being me. I sighed hovering my hands over them, to help their burns and scratches.

They talked the whole time and when they rested, I sat back into a chair. All the healing had taken a toll on me.

"Thank you for healing us!" I hear two voices say. I nod slightly, closing my eyes.

"Um is there anyway we could repay you? You wasted all of your energy on us and our class." I hear Izuku ask. I open my eyes to him and shrug.

"I- I don't have any reason to not help." I mutter with some blush.

Why is he so cute?

"Oo I have an idea!" Ochako peeps out.

"What is it?" Izuku asks.

"Well, we could always help her with love! Since it's Valentine's Day and all!" She smiles at me.

"That w-would be nice, but I have no chance. He already has someone way better than me." I say sadly.

"No way! Your so cool! I would love for my significant other to have a healing quirk!" She says defensively to try and assure me.

" I guess but I'm to shy. I have no chance."

"Nope! I'm gonna help you right now!" She smiles and waves at Izuku. "Come here Deku and be the boy." He walks over. "Okay now pretend Deku is your crush and confess! Do you have chocolate?" I nod and she smiles. "Action!"

"Uh- um... I have been meaning to say this for a while... never had the courage. I have been helping h-heal you for a while and caught feeling. So I guess I'm saying.... I like you Midoryia." I say staring at the ground the whole time. I hand him the chocolates and he smiles.

"That was really good! How about you go ask him now?" Deku declares and hands me the chocolates back.

I debate my answer but take the chance.

"I already did." I say looking up slightly. He looks at me confused and Ochako smiles at me.

"Yeah go Y/n with that slick confession!" She cheers and he turns red. I cover my face and look away.

"Sorry if that's weird... I just think your so awesome and cool and I want the best for you always."

Why am I saying this?

"I think your pretty cool too." He mumbles. Both Ochako and I shot our heads towards him and I begin to happy cry.

"Really!?" I exclaim. He nods at me with a big smile. "Oh thank god! I would've been so sad if that went bad." He begins to walk over to me and pulls me into a hug. I tightly hug him back.

"Will you be my Valentine Y/n?"

"Yes of course!" I nod happily.

"Awe your so cute!" Ochako says, somehow now having the chocolates. "Now I want a Valentine!"

"Then go ask Mina or Bakugou!" Deku says.

"Oh perfect! I gotta go!" She leaves and Deku turns toward me again.

"I'm glad you confessed."

"I'm glad I did too."