Hello.

Ahem, Hello. This is awkward and somehow unusual.

But anyhow, Hello my dear readers. How are you all? Are you doing well despite of the pandemic? I hope everyone is safe and make sure to take care of yourself.

I'm not quite sure if you guys are still here, though it's understandable because I have not update this book for like 3 years and I honestly feel it is irresponsible for me to do that to you all, as an author who wishes to write and give you, readers, a magical(?) story.

Where was I these past 3 years?

Well, I do still remember I had to go on a hiatus because I was feeling down with my university application results and what not. The pressure and everything just left me feeling unmotivated and just dark. So I had to focus on myself, finding ways here and there. So long story short, I got my motivation back after taking a break and finally, I got enrolled to the university and now I'm currently in my second year ehe.

I know I should have at least give you all an update on my well being or of course an update on this book. But I didn't and I'm very sorry. Probably most of you all are angry at me (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞ uhu

I do not want give you all any lame excuse, when I know I should've continue this book. I'm slowly trying to grasp back about the storyline and I promise I will continue updating new chapters with a happy ending because you all deserve that.

I'm not back yet as I still need to fix here and there, re-read the storyline back and maybe change the drafts I have. But I promise to update you all and give you all the happy ending before next year ehe.

I will try not to make you all wait any longer, I will try. 

Goodnight, much love xoxo.

Please take care of yourself and stay safe <3