- Chapter ThirtyTwo -

No one's pov :

Soonyoung run his hand through his hair as he waited for Younghee nervously.

He fixed his backpack before searching for Younghee at the entrance gate of the waterpark.

Soonyoung decided to bring Younghee to the waterpark as their date, they can both enjoy the water during this hot summer.

"Soonyoung!", Soonyoung turned his attention towards the voice calling upon him, he saw Younghee running towards him.

He was about to wave back but frowned as he saw what kind of clothes Younghee was wearing.

She put on a short jeans and a shirt that exposed some of her stomach, she had a cute sandal on.

Soonyoung gulped at how hot Younghee is but half of him hate the fact that some male might stare at his girl.

Younghee stand infront of Soonyoung, she panted and fixed her backpack.

"Soonyoung?", Soonyoung blinked before shaking his thoughts away.

He grabbed Younghee's arm and lean in to whispered something in her ear.

"Babe, You look seriously hot but I seriously hate the idea of males staring at what's mine", Younghee stopped breathing for a moment.

"S-Soonyoung, What are talking about? There are alot of beautiful and hot girls in this waterpark, more beautiful and hot than me", Younghee pulled back and pointed at every girls that walked by them.

Younghee stopped pointing and stared at the girls.

Her thoughts were right, there's alot of beautiful and hot girls in this waterpark, their swimming suit they put on exposed alot of their skin, looking like a model.

Younghee looked at her clothes.

Soonyoung stared at Younghee and know what's inside her thoughts.

"Younghee", Younghee looked at Soonyoung as he grabbed her attention.

"You look infinity hotter and beautiful than every girls in this waterpark or even this world", Soonyoung winked.

Younghee's cheek turns red.

"O-Okay, Let's go in, I seriously want to play with the slides!", Soonyoung chuckled as he watched Younghee walked away nervously.

"Wait for me!", Soonyoung run towards her and hold her hands.

"Don't ever run away from me", Soonyoung interlock their fingers together.

Both of them enter the waterpark, Soonyoung take the bracelet entrance from the worker and help Younghee to put it on.

"We should change into our swimming suit", Soonyoung nodded at Younghee.

Before Soonyoung let Younghee go to change her clothes, Soonyoung wrapped his hands around her waist and lean in to whisper into her ear.

"I swear if your swimming suit is revealing, we'll go home immediately", Younghee laughed but immediately stop as she sees how serious Soonyoung is.

She slowly push Soonyoung away before nodding.

Soonyoung watch as his girl walked nervously into the women's changing room.

I don't want anyone to look at what's mine.

----

Younghee's pov:

I groaned as I stared at my swimming suit.

It's not revealing that much, it has a long arm sleeves but it has a short pants.

I'm dead.

"It's hot to wear something long in this hot summer, I mean, I'm sure he'll be wearing only his swimming truck and exposed his upper body!", I talked to myself, ignoring the stare from the girls inside the changing room.

I glared at my swimming suit, Soonyoung exposing his upper body is totally a no.

Imagine girls staring at his body and tries to flirt with him, I sighed and decided to wear my swimming suit.

Hoping he won't force us to go home just because I wear short swimming pants.

I shrugged and enter the small room.

--

I wrapped a towel around my waist before going out, I peek my head and search for Soonyoung.

I pouted as I didn't spot him anywhere.

I walked out slowly and stand awkwardly near to the women's changing room's door.

I keep an eye on the men's changing room, incase Soonyoung get out.

Just in a minute, I saw Soonyoung walking out.

I stared at his swimming suit, He's wearing a swimming truck and a white t-shirt.

I sighed in relief as it's not a revealing clothes but I suddenly frowned.

If that t-shirt get wet, it would be transparent.

"Hmm, at least I have something to back up if he pin point that my clothes is revealing", I mumbled to myself.

I walked towards him and waved.

Soonyoung put his hand on his chin as he stared at my swimming suit.

"It's not revealing much, thankfully and I'm sure you are wearing a short pants", Soonyoung raised his eyebrow and I slowly nodded.

He was about to say something but I immediately grabbed his hand and dragged him to the nearest ride. 

I dropped my bag on the table nearby and took Soonyoung's bag off him.

"Which should we enter first? The pool with waves of the one we slide using tube?", I asked Soonyoung excitedly. 

I wait for his answer patiently.

"I think we should....eat first".

-----------------XxxX----------------

Bad ending, sorry sparkles. I'm hungry and tired, so I couldn't think anything for now on.

I'll try to update again tomorrow.

Thank you giving abit of your time on reading each of my chapters in both books :')

sparkles is the best!

uggghh, I have like another 3 hours until I'll be home from school :'(

SO HUNGRY AND TIRED :'(

I loube you, Sparkles.

-Queenunicorn28