- Chapter TwentyEight -

No one's pov:

Jun nervously stand infront Younghee's house, with a bouquet of white flowers on his hand.

He nervously press the bell and quickly stand straight.

He was hoping that it would be Younghee to open the door and they can quickly walked towards the car before he face Younghee's parents.

But something the person who you don't want to face with, will mostly appear.

And yeap, he's right.

Standing on the side of the door is Younghee's father.

Jun bowed politely.

"Good Evening, Sir. I'm here to bring your lovely daughter out on a dinner", Jun smile, hiding his nervous.

"My daughter is sleeping..", Jun blinked dumbfounded.

"Honey, Stop!", Jun bowed politely at the appearance of Younghee's mother.

"She'll be down in a minute, wait inside son", Jun smile and walked in the house.

Before he can enter the living room, Younghee walked down the stairs.

Everything seems to be in a slow motion.

Younghee shyly walked down the stairs with a beautiful soft roze quartz dress on.

She had her hair on a bun style, Jun watched as she shyly tuck a piece of her hair behind her ears.

She finally made an eye contact with him, Jun smiled brightly as he approached her.

He hand her the flowers, "You look beautiful, Younghee".

She grabbed the flower and thanked him for the flowers and the compliment.

"You look handsome yourself", Jun smirked and winked.

She giggle, they turned their attention to when they heard a camera sound.

It turns out Younghee's mother have been taking pictures.

"Mom, stop it!", Younghee groaned.

"Jun, Stand beside her. Let me take some pictures before you guys go on a date!", Jun nodded and stand beside Younghee and smile as Younghee's mother took some pictures.

-----

"I'm sorry about my mother", Younghee said once we get in the car.

Jun chuckled, "It's normal, Don't be embarrassed, Younghee".

Younghee shake her head, "So, where are we going today?".

"You won't like it if I tell you the restaurant name", Jun grabbed Younghee's hand and interlocked their fingers.

The car begin to drive away from Younghee's house.

"Please, Jun. Don't take me to an expensive restaurants", Jun watched as Younghee pouted.

"Younghee, For once. Let me spoil you, please", Jun lifted her hand and place a kiss on it.

Jun smiled shyly as Younghee's cheek turn red.

"Okay, but only this once. I might just order a cheap salad or soup later", Jun glared at Younghee.

Younghee sighed, "Fine, I'll order something else, in order to make you happy".

"Thank you,Babe", Younghee bite her lips to prevent herself from smiling.

"I never want to let you go", Jun suddenly said while looking at Younghee, deeply into her eyes.

"I don't want to hurt you anymore, I might slowly forgive myself, but if I hurt you once again, I'll kill myself", Younghee frowned.

"Jun, Don't say that. I promise nothing will bring we apart, we just have to stay strong, trust and believe in each other, care and love each other", Younghee smile.

Jun smile, he lean in and plant a kiss on Younghee's forehead.

"I don't deserve you", Younghee sighed, she let go of Jun's hand to cupped his cheek.

"Jun, Stop trying to blame yourself. Believe me, I was never mad at you boys. Even if we were separated, I still love and care", Jun smile.

"Okay, I love you", Younghee gave Jun a smile as an answer.

Although Jun is expecting Younghee to say it back, he let it go because he understands.

I can wait.

-----

Younghee's pov :

I politely gave the waiter my coat as she request it, Jun reach out on my hand and I immediately hold it.

I followed him while looking at this fancy restaurants surrounding, I gulped.

I'm sure the food would cost almost a hundred, maybe the French fries cost hundred as well.

I turned my attention to Jun but slowly the I begin to notice people in the restaurant stop on what they were doing and stare at us.

Probably at Jun.

Because he's a vampire with reputation.

Or probably me, a human with a vampire.

Jun turned to face me, he pulled me closer with him.

"I seriously hate this", He whispered in my ear.

We walked up the stairs to the second floor, "What is it that you hate?".

I looked back at Jun with confused eyes.

"People staring at what's mine", I frowned and took a small peek on the people who's downstairs.

I quickly turned my attention back to Jun.

"They aren't staring at me, it's you", Jun shake his head.

"Tell me babe, I can read their eyes eventhough I don't have the power to", Jun stopped infront of me.

I stopped walking, "Ju-".

He quickly lean in and gave me a deep kiss infront of everyone, on the staircase.

He pulled back and smirked.

"Now people know, you're mine. My baby", He lean in to kiss on my forehead before continue walking towards our table.

I can feel my cheeks burning.

Wen Junhui!

-------------XxxX-------------

I'll continue updating later afternoon since it's already midnight here, Don't worry ;) I won't be doing any revision later.

Good night, Sparkles.🌸😘

-QueenUnicorn28