- Chapter sixteen -

DID YOU ALL SAW THE PREVIEW OF SEVENTEEN FANSIGN YESTERDAY? THE ONE WITH THE SMALL CUTE  KID CARAT.

His mother is a carat and eventually his mom turn him into a carat. I think the mother is Soonyoung stan because I saw alot of retweet of hoshi. Heheheh.

She dress her sons with the clothes svt ever wore, im like "This is the future me" XD

AND SEVENTEEN LOOK SO HUSBANDS MATERIAL, IM CRYING.

I MEAN LOOK AT THEM, SO CUTEEEE AND SO HANDSOME AND IM CRYING!!

-----------------XxxX---------------

No one's pov :

The female vampire stared at them as they walked out from the café.

Her Wonwoo and her Minghao.

With that human, she hates so much.

"Calm down, Patience. With that the plan will go well, remember the plan on killing your husband, their cousin? With patience, it went well, am I right, Sister?", She looked at her step brother and smile.

She took a deep breath and an evil smirked formed on her lips, "God, I miss that felling. The moment he looked at me with betrayal feelings and let him lay down on the pool of his blood".

"I can't wait to do the same way to her", She looked by at the human girl and signal her driver to drive away.

-----

Minghao's pov :

I turned around as I feel someone is looking at us, I stared at the black car that just drove by but shrugged at my thoughts.

Someone touched my hand and my attention turned to the person, Younghee looked at my confusedly and tilted her head.

"Something wrong? Did you forget something?", I chuckled and shake my head.