- Chapter seven -

Sparkles❇, Please, Understand that if I dont update much or my update is lame or I didn't update at all, that's mean I have a writer block T^T

Or I might be busy :'3

And sorry because some of you guys were in shocked because I suddenly change my username.

Hahahahah, as I said. I love unicorn since I was small and Dokyeom is a horse, so yeah :3

WHEN HE MENTIONED UNICORN DRINK IN L.A AT STARBUCKS, IT MADE ME HAPPY EVENTHOUGH IT'S THE NAME OF THE DRINK, LET ME BE HAPPY. Hahahahahah.

And guess who's crying? Me! You know why? BECAUSE THIS WEEK WILL BE SVT GOODBYE STAGE PERFORMANCE AND TODAY IS THE GOODBYE STAGE FOR SHOW CHAMPION. I'M CRYING, I MISS THEM ALREADY.

But I understand though because they have to focus on their concert, that's why they had to end this era earlier.

But I'm happy that SEVENTEEN HAD THEIR 4TH WIN OF DWC YESTERDAY AT THE SHOW! Hopefully,  they'll get their fifth win on their goodbye stage of show champ /crying and praying/

SEVENTEEN really work hard on this era at the point that they actually went to LA to learn how music stuffs and shooting mv there and everything. /Wipe happy tears/

Hopefully they'll get enough rest eventhough they'll been having tour till October right? /Still crying/

I seriously want to go to their tour but I have no money, no friends to go with and I have big exams. IM SERIOUSLY GONNA SEARCH FOR PARTTIME JOB AFTER MY BIG A LEVEL EXAMINATION TO HAVE THAT MONEY TO GO TO KOREA AND ATTEND SVT CONCERT AND FANSIGN.

Tbh, Svt is the first group that actually made me so desperate to meet them and tell them how special they are to me and to carats.

I just love them and I slipped into the diamond life so hard! /crying so hard/

Let's proceed to the story while I calm myself down. /Literally still crying/

------------------XxxX------------------

Younghee's pov:

I still haven't agree about the plan on moving to another place.

Some part of me want to move because I'm scared, I might meet the boys but a big part of me want to stay and go back with the boys.

I stared at the view outside, I yelled and hissed as I dropped my mug onto the floor, letting it breaks into pieces.

I hold my hand and blow air on my burning fingers.

I lost my focus until I forget about the warm water that I pour into my mug.

"Young Miss?", the head of waiter gasped as she saw my bright red fingers and she looked down at the broken mug.

I mumbled a sorry.

"What happened?", I saw my mother enter the kitchen.

The maid explain to my mom what happened and my mom scolded me for spacing out.

"Let me get you the cream", Mom quickly walked out from the kitchen.

I walked towards the fridge and opened it, I slowly touch the ice with my burning fingers.