- Chapter twelve -

Thank you, Sparkles. For making this book #877 in fanfiction.

Eventhough my emotional is everywhere right now, I'm happy :3

Thank you, I'll work harder to improve my writing.

----------------XxxX-------------

Younghee's pov :

We're now searching for a restaurant to eat for lunch.

After hoshi crying, the next word he said was,"I'm hungry..".

Someone squeezed my hand and interlock our fingers, I lifted my head to look at the person, Jeonghan.

"You know, You look beautiful with your new hair. We have the same hair color, couple hair?", Jeonghan chuckled and winked.

I bite my lips and smile, "Maybe?".

Jeonghan smile back and his eyes sparkles, I looked away as we enter the restaurant.

"Younghee! The pizza here is seriously delicious, it's okay if I recommend you some pizza right?", Jun stand infront of me as he wait for my answer.

I nodded, "Anything is okay, as long it's a food".

Jun nodded and watch towards the food counter order along with Minghao, Wonwoo and Seungcheol.

Jeonghan dragged me towards the empty table, He pulled the chair for me and I took a sit.

He immediately sit beside me, not letting my hand go.

Vernon took a sit beside me while Seungkwan took a sit beside him.

"Younghee-ah, Is it okay if you went to our house? For the explanation?", Vernon mumbled as he played with the tissues.

I play with Jeonghan's fingers, I took a deep breath and nodded.

" Don't force yourself if it's too e-", I shake my head.

"It's okay, I want this and I'm not forcing myself", Vernon gave me a bright smile before tucking some pieces of my hair behind my ear.

"God, How I miss staring at your eyes..",Vernon bite his lips.

I looked away because I can feel my cheeks begin to heat up and I'm sure I'm blushing so hard.

While waiting for the foods, Vernon keeps playing with my hair and Jeonghan keeps playing with my fingers.

"Younghee, how's England so far for you?", Jun who sit infront of me ask while resting his chin on his palm.

"Hmmm,Okay. I guess?", I mumbled.

Jun nodded, "I kinda find it difficult on the first few weeks of our staying here because of the language but thankfully since my English is good quality I have no problem".

I chuckled.

"Excuse me? My English is more excellent quality than you!", Seungkwan snapped his finger.

"Trust me Younghee, My English is very good", Seungkwan winked at me before talking back to Vernon.

Jun shrugged and talked to Wonwoo instead.

My phone vibrates and I took it out from my coat's pocket with struggle since Jeonghan still doesn't want to let go off my hand.

I unlocked my screen and saw texts from my mother.

It's her scolding me because I went out without Xiyeon and Eunwoo. She asked me where I was because usually at this time, I would be home already.

I replied her by saying, I'm in a library and I will go home late.

I don't think I should tell my mother about meeting the boys, yet.

I put my phone away and adjust my hands with Jeonghan.

I looked at the boys and just realised how much I miss looking at their handsome faces.

Wonwoo seems to use his glasses alot, since he usually would just use his contact lens back then.

Mingyu seems on getting taller, I swear he needs to stop growing.

Mingyu noticed me staring at him and he winked before getting inside my mind since his eyes turned red.

"Don't worry, Younghee. If you want to kiss me, I would bend down for you to reach", I rolled my eyes but there's a smile on my lips.

Just in time, the food arrived.

"I order French fries for you since you didn't get to eat earlier", Seungcheol smile.

I thanked him before starting to eat my meal.

I slowly let go of Jeonghan's hand, he turned to looked at me with a pout.

"I need to eat..", I pointed at my spaghetti.

"I can feed you, you know...", He grabbed my hand back.

I shake my head before pulling my hand from his hold, "Jeonghan".

Jeonghan pouted, "Fine, but I'll hold your hand again after we eat!".

I nodded and eventually start eating.

The lunch were pretty normal, although the boys fight for the last slice of pizza, It would fun and normal.

I took the last piece of french fries, Vernon gently grabbed my chin, making me facing him.

I blinked, he lean in and bite the fries that were on between my lips, making our lips touched.

I swallowed my fries and Vernon pulled back with a victory smile before chewing the fries he bite.

Seungkwan hit Vernon's head and the boys went noisy about the kiss.

"Guys! It's okay!", I tried to make them calm down because I can tell everyone in the restaurant are looking at our noisy table.

I opened my mouth to say something but Jeonghan cupped my cheek and lean in to give me a kiss.

He didn't pulled back just like that, he bite my lips gently before pulling back.

Seungcheol wrapped his hand around Jeonghan's neck in a playfully manner before attacking him with a playfully punched on his shoulder.

Soonyoung get up from his seat and was about to approach me, but Jihoon was faster, he grabbed my hand.

"See ya later", And after that he teleport us somewhere.

---------------XxxX---------------

Once again, I caught a cold and I seriously don't want this to happened because im having a sleepover for god sake! Huhuhu.

Anyway, you guys finally know the answer why Seungcheol kiss That girl in the next chapter.

I have a question, what type of kisses do you guys want like?

Mine kisses on the neck. Don't go dirty dirty jam jam,okay? ;)

I don't know, I found it cute and sweet and gentle action.

-Unicornlovehorse

-Unicornlovehorse