- Chapter ThirtyFive -

No one's pov :

"We'll let them have their fun for now, Until the last date, We'll make a move. Make sure to make them off guard", The lady said on the meeting.

"I want to kill her, she doesn't deserve all of these!", She slammed her fist on the table and her eyes turn red.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo lay his head on Younghee's shoulder.

"Your next date will be with Woozi, I don't know what kind of date have he prepared but I hope my date is way more exciting them him", Younghee chuckled and lay her head on Wonwoo's head.

"I'll enjoy every each one of your date, you and your brothers. But to be honest, this date thingy isn't really necessarily because I...Nevermind", Wonwoo slowly lifted his head and stared at Younghee.

"You what?", Younghee gulped before looking outside.

"Oh, Look. We've arrive at my house", Younghee quickly lean in and kiss Wonwoo on his cheek.

"I'll tell you after Dino's date", She chuckled before getting out from the car.

Wonwoo shake his head but there's a smile on his lips.

Younghee watched as the car drove away from her house, "Tomorrow is Woozi's date".

Younghee pouted and sighed, She wants to tell them about their feelings but she wants to make everything fair.

It would be unfair if the date stop now and the other didn't get their part.

"The sooner the better", She whispered to herself.

-----

Woozi's pov :

I remove some of my hair that's been disturbing my eyes.

I sighed and walked away as some girls tries to approach me, asking for numbers and useless stuffs.

"Please, maybe a picture?", I glared at her and smirked as she quickly let go of my coat and walked away quickly towards her friends.

"Jihoon?", I turned my attention towards the voice and smile as I saw it was Younghee.

"Sorry, did I make you wait?", I approach Younghee as I saw she was staring at the girl who approached me earlier.

"It's okay", I looked at the basket that she's holding onto.

"What's in it?", Younghee looked down at the basket and smile.

"Juice, Sandwich, Chicken and fruits. For us to eat at the park later on", I smiled and took the basket from her.

"Well, We have a problem",  I grabbed her hand and interlock our fingers as we begin to walked in the park.

"Problem?", I looked at Younghee and nodded.

"We won't be hanging on the park, You'll see soon", I dragged her somewhere and smile as she quietly follow me.

We begin to walked deeply in the park and I stopped walking for a moment.

Younghee looked at me confusedly, "Younghee-ah, can you close your eyes?".

She frowned but nodded, I smiled as she closed her eyes, I quickly lean in and kiss her lips before begin walking again.

"You're not going to kill me in this park, right?", Younghee joked.