- Chapter TwentyThree -

Jeonghan's pov :

Younghee went back to read her books, while cuddling me.

I keep kissing on top of her head while playing with her right hands as she hold her hand with her left hands.

I kiss each one of her fingers, "Give me attention again, Younghee".

Younghee giggled.

I let go off her hands and wrapped my hands around her.

I lean down to hide my face in the crook of her neck, I kiss her neck.

"Jeonghan, I'm sensitive there. It tickles'", Younghee slowly pushed me away from her.

I ignored her and keep kissing her neck, Younghee groaned and turned her body away.

I pouted and wrapped my hand around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Give me attention, Give me attention, give me attention", I keep chanting until Younghee eventually put her book down and turned to looked at me.

I gave her an innocent smile and kiss her lips, I decided to kiss her for a moment.

After a few minutes, I pulled away and hugged her tightly but not crashing her.

"Are you happy that I give you what you want?", I shake my head.

"I need more attention", Younghee chuckled and turned around, leaving her book and wrapped her arm around my waist.

"I didn't know you like to cuddle", I chuckled.

"Who do you always cuddle with if I'm not there?", Younghee asked and I rubbed my chin while thinking.

"Seungcheol and Joshua", I let Younghee grabbed my hand and start playing with my fingers.

"95 liners?", I nodded.

There's something inside me wanted to ask Younghee about yesterday.

About the thing that Wonwoo and Seungcheol only know, something that got to do with Mingyu.

"Younghee, did something happened during your date with Seungcheol?", Younghee lifted her head to looked at me.

"Why? Did Seungcheol say something?", I can see her looking for answer from my expression.

I shake my head, "He didn't say anything. Only Wonwoo know, since he can see his memories, It's about Mingyu".

Younghee looked away from me and shrugged.

"I..Let's not talk about it, Jeonghan", I pouted.

"Okay, if you say so", I decided to let it go because if my girl doesn't want to talk about it then I won't force her.

There was a silence between us, it was a comfortable silence though.

"Jeonghan...", I looked down at Younghee as I waited for her to continue.

"Hmm..After the thirteen dates, do I have to give the answers about my feelings towards you guys?", Younghee looked me into the eyes.

I shrugged, "It depends on you, Younghee. If you want to answer after the dates, then you can but if you still need time, we will wait for the answers".

Younghee smile, "Are you willing to wait?".

I nodded.

"A man will wait for his girl", I lean in to kiss Younghee on her forehead.

"But don't take it too long", Younghee chuckled.

"I'll try", Younghee kiss my neck before snuggling closer.