Hello Part 3.

Hello, Sparkles. Guess who's back?

Yes, it's your unicorn author-nim :')

I know, I'm sorryyyy ㅠ ㅠ you guys can comments on how much you guys are disappointed on me because I didn't update :')

Alot of you guys dms and post a message on my profile asking where was I and asking if I was sick. Thank you for your concern, seriously made my day but made me guilty because I didn't update new chapters ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

I'm seriously sorry. I was busy with my qualifying exams, it's important to me because if I got a grade "U" in two of my subjects, I'll be paying for my real big A level exams.

I seriously don't want to waste my parents money, so that's why I decided to rest from writing new chapters and will continue soon after.

The exams end just last week, but my brain need to rest, that's why I didn't write any new chapters.

I'm seriously sorry. I'll seriously make it up to you guys starting from today.

SEVENTEEN have been busy with their tour, but they feed us well with going seventeen, v radio, special mv.

DID YOU GUYS WATCHED MY I MV? OMG, THAT MV BELONGS TO THE MUSEUM! IT'S AN ART!

anyway, I know alot of drama had been going during the tour journey. But no matter what, I hope all of you guys, as a carat will always believe on SEVENTEEN and never believe on the rumours.

I guess this is where the quotes begin :

"Will you stay or will you pass by?"

Enough with the drama thingy, SEUNGKWAN TALKED ABOUT COMEBACK ON THEIR LATEST V RADIO, I think V radio number 11(?)

And Seungcheol did mention comeback as well in the latest short v live, carats save your money!

I don't know how many versions will pledis make but hopefully I'll be able to save enough to buy all of it ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ ㅠ

But honestly, I want seventeen to rest more than their comeback. Don't get me wrong, comeback is prefect but because of the tour, rest is more important :') But if Our seventeen wants to comeback, then I'll support no matter what!

OKAYOKAY, enough ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

I finally made my mind, I'll be making Wanna one fanfic,I think I'll make it a college ish fanfic. What do you guys think? Any wannables here?

Oh, and did you guys bought their albums? I did and I got ongniel as my photocard, Guanhyun(Minhyun+Guanlin) covercard.

Regrading my new Mini SEVENTEEN fanfic, it is on going, I've already start writing, new hint: The main character is from vocal unit, Remember the first hint: Lee is his family name)

Yay!!

Let's just continue with the new chapters.

Once again, I'm sorry, I love you guys and thank you for staying.

P.S/ I know I post a message on my profile regarding a date. If you guys think that's the date of new update, then BEEP, it's wrong *Evil laugh*😉😉

-QueenUnicorn28