- Chapter Thirty-

Jihoon's pov :

I yawned while rubbing my sleepy eyes, I closed and put my comic book away as I slowly start feeling sleepy.

I start fixing my position on the bed to feel comfortable and before I can even close my eyes, Jun yelled at our mindlink.

What the heck, Jun?!

I groaned and I rubbed my temple, I swear if it's a lame joke, I'll kil-

Before Seungcheol get to finish his sentence, Jun started speaking quickly about something.

I didn't get what was he talking about because of his panic.

Something happened to Haechan!

I quickly sit up, sleep was forgotten.

I get off my bed, changing my short pant to any jeans on the floor and teleport myself infront of the entrance door.

Second after, loud footsteps can be heard.

I watched as my brothers run down the stairs in rush, no words were exchange.

We divided ourselves into two groups,  Mingyu and Seungcheol will be driving.

"Where are you guys going?!", I turned to see mother looking at us with confusion on the staircase.

"Something happened to Younghee's little brother. We'll be bad", I shut the door.

I quickly get in the car, without wasting any time, Seungcheol quickly drove away.

I know I can teleport myself to her house but then I remember about the past.

Everytime I teleport, I remember that day.

I sighed in frustration and run my hand through my hair.

Let's hope Haechan is not hurt.

-----

Vernon's pov :

Before Mingyu get to parked his car, I jumped out from the car and immediately ran towards the house.

The guards bowed politely at me and let me in.

"Where are they?", I asked one of the guards inside the house.

"Upstairs at Haechan's room, Sir", I nodded and quickly run up the stairs.

"Vernon, wait!", I turned around and saw Seungkwan.

We quickly walked up the stairs and run towards Haechan's room.

I pushed the guards that were blocking Haechan's entrance and stood in surprise.

Haechan's room were torn apart, his stars wallpaper were torn from the wall, his bed were destroyed, almost everything in the room is destroyed.

I saw Younghee's father, Kyuhyun sighed in frustration said he talked towards the guards.

The guards looked down in shame, as I know it they feel embarrassed because they didn't do their job properly.

"Get out from my sight!", All twelve of us moved away from the door, so the guards could walk away.

"Vernon", I spotted Jun near the broken window.