- Chapter ThirtyNine -

No one's pov :

Minghao interlocks him fingers with Younghee as they exited the aiport.

Minghao dragged the sleepy Younghee towards a black car that he booked for the trip.

Standing near the car were a couple bodyguard that Minghao hired, just incase something might happened.

"Sir, Madam, At your service", Minghao nodded and singled them to load their luggages in the car.

Minghao opened the passenger door and let Younghee get in, he nodded at the guards and they immediately get into the car.

While some of them went in to another black car just infront and behind them.

Minghao gets in the driver sit and chuckled as he look at Younghee who kept yawning.

"Are you that tired?", Minghao leaned in towards Younghee to fixed her safety-belt.

Younghee shake her head, "No, it's just- I couldn't sleep last night because I was too excited for this trip".

Minghao brushed away the hair that was on her eyes and pecked her lips.

"As soon as we arrived at the penthouse, You should get some sleep because I will take you out for our lunch date", Younghee nodded and thanked Minghao.

"Give me a kiss first if you're thankful", Minghao smirked and Younghee's face slowly turned red.

Younghee looked at his eyes and down towards his lips.

"Kiss?", Minghao pouted.

"Please? Just one?", Younghee gulped and slowly leaned in to kissed Minghao's lips.

Minghao smiled and patted her head.

"Good girl", Younghee looked away and covered her face.

----

Younghee's pov :

I tucked my hair behind my ear as me and Minghao waited patiently for the elevator to reach the penthouse's floor.

"Minghao, renting a penthouse for just 2 night and 3 days, is probably too much because isn't it expensive? why did we just check in on a hotel room?", I looked at Minghao.

"This penthouse belongs to me, Dad gave me as my 18th birthday present", Minghao shrugged as I gapped in speechless.

The elevator door open wide as we reached to the penthouse's floor, We stepped out the elevator and walked towards the main door.

I watched silently as Minghao inserted his pin number and put his finger against the scanner.

The main door slowly opened and Minghao pulled me in.

My eyes open widely as I began taking in the beautiful interior design.

There's plants every where, paintings on the wall, tall bookshelves and there's also a cabinet of wines.

I turned my head to looked at Minghao as he tries to hide a smile because of how shocked I am.

"I usually came here when I needed some time alone, I remember I never actually bring anyone here. Probably you are the first person I ever invited", Minghao grabbed my hand as we walked into his penthouse.