The Truth

Hye, It's your author, the lame author.

I want to tell you sparkles something, it's been in my head for almost everyday as I keep thinking about this book.

Honestly, I lost motivation and inspiration on continuing this book.

I know I shouldn't do that because alot of people wants a sequel, wants a happy ending, that's why I need to finish this book.

But with alot of stuffs going on around me, in my real life, slowly my motivation and inspiration reduce.

To be honest, I cried writing this honest a/n because I know I'm such a disappointment to everyone, to each of you sparkles.

But I don't want to hide it because you sparkles deserve to know.

I feel pressure everytime I saw notification asking me to update and saying you miss me.

It's like a good and beautiful thing but it's also a pressure for me.

I seriously don't know what to do, I want to rush writing it book.

By it's means, skipping the details on the date, moving on towards the action and drama and end this quickly and start updating my Jihoon's book.

Don't worry, that Jihoon's book is still going, I have inspiration and motivation to write it but when it comes to this book I don't know.

It's probably because of the date scene that I have to write, I know nothing about dates, that's why I guess I feel pressure on writing it.

But I want to keep writing the date scene, so every seventeen members would be equally fair.

I honestly don't know guys.

So please, help me.

I don't want you all to read my shitty date scene, feeling disappointed on me because my writing keeps on lacking.

So please, tell me what to do.

I do have that motivation and inspiration, it's you guys, Sparkles.

It's just I'm afraid that this book is getting boring, that's why.

I'm afraid on losing you guys.

So please, help me and tell me what to do.

You guys can tell me the truth as well about my writing this date, so I can improve myself and know my mistakes.

So please, comment and help me.

:")

Sincerely, Your lacking author,

-QueenUnicorn28