- Chapter ten -

No one's pov:

It's been a week since the last time Younghee and Wonwoo met.

Ever since then Younghee didn't went back to the café.

Wonwoo did came back the next day, bringing Mingyu along but Younghee never came.

Wonwoo blame himself, if he didn't approached Younghee that day, She won't stop coming.

He might see her secretly but it was a mistake to actually approach her.

Younghee do actually want to comeback and hoping she would actually see Wonwoo again or the rest of the boys, but as always she's afraid.

"Younghee, I noticed you stop going to the café did something happened the last time you visited it?", Younghee looked at her mother as she asked.

Younghee shake her head, not wanting to tell the truth.

But deep inside her, she wants to tell her mother that she wants to meet the boys and be back with them but she's afraid her mother will be piss.

"Well, it's okay if you don't tell me. Haechan already did. He told me you saw Wonwoo, when I asked him where did he get the new toy he brought him", Younghee snapped her head towards Haechan, Who was siting on the couch beside her.

Haechan gave Younghee an innocent smile before focusing back on his cartoon.

"Younghee..Listen, I won't say anything much but I don't want you to regret anything. Your fathers and I did said if it's your happiness, we won't stop you from getting it", Yuri stand up from her sofa and kissed Younghee ontop of her head.

"Let's go, Haechan. Say bye bye to your sister", Haechan jumped on Younghee and hugged her tightly.

He kissed her cheek before getting off from Younghee and ran towards his mother.

Younghee looked at both of them as they dissappear walking out from the living room.

She's still thinking.

She don't want to regret anything but how can she when she's afraid to actually meet them.

She's afraid that it's all a play.

Younghee closed her eyes and groaned.

I don't want to regret anything, that what's her thoughts is before she run upstairs to her room to dress up before going out.

Meanwhile at the boys, Wonwoo wants to go out again, he won't give up but Mingyu stop him.

"She might not to there again, Hyung..", Mingyu shrugged and fix his hair.

"Well, I'm not going to give up just like that", Wonwoo shrugged back.

"I'm coming", Both Wonwoo and Mingyu looked at the door and saw Jihoon crossing his arm while looking at us.

"Well,Okay", Wonwoo put his coat on and walked out, leaving Mingyu pouting.

As Jihoon and Wonwoo get downstairs, someone chased over them.

"Wait! I'm coming!", Jihoon turned around and saw Jeonghan running towards them.

"Jeonghan! Wait for me!", Behind Jeonghan is Seungcheol.

"You guys are going?", All of them turned their heads downstairs and saw Joshua and Vernon at the front door.

"Maybe we all should go?", Dino came out from the living room.

"Yes! We should!", Seungcheol said.

-----

Younghee's pov: