- Chapter ThirtyOne -

Dino's pov :

I interlock my fingers with Younghee as I sighed in frustration.

"She's going to be okay, Dino", I lifted my head, turning my attention to Seungcheol.

I can see that he's trying to not to show how much worried he actually is.

Seungcheol gave me a sad smile.

"I just don't understand why did she suddenly fainted", I looked back at Younghee.

"I'm not sure either but before Younghee fainted she was looking outside from the window, at first I saw her hold onto her chest, somehow in pain, after that she fainted", Minghao said.

"She must have seen something...", Jeonghan mumbled.

"But the guards already said they didn't find anything nor anyone", I sighed.

What is happening? Why now? Why can't it be later? Or never?

"Wait!", Woozi suddenly stand up from the sofa, I watched as he walked towards Younghee's one night stand.

He grabbed Younghee's phone on the table.

I watched as he was looking for something from the phone.

Soon after, I watched as his expression turned into anger.

"I know it!", Seungcheol get himself off from the wall and approach Woozi.

"Someone's watching her and threatening her", the rest of us immediately straighten ourselves in surprise.

"B-but why didn't she tell us?", Dokyeom looked down at the floor, I can see he's disappointed in Younghee.

"Is she still doubting us?", Seungkwan looked at Seungcheol.

Seungcheol looked at Younghee, "I...".

"I'm sure Younghee have a good reason to hide it from us, she might doesn't want us to be extra worried about her or her family", Joshua said.

"But it's our promise to protect her and to tell each other the truth", Soonyoung said.

Everyone in the room were lost in thoughts including me.

Did Younghee seriously don't believe us?

Did she hide it thinking that we can't protect her?

Why must she care about other people's feeling but not her?

Someone put a hand on my shoulder, grabbing my attention.

"Dino, don't. Let's not jump into conclusion, let's just..plan something to protect both Younghee and her family", Mingyu said.

"Maybe we should stop the date", Seungcheol said.

"What?! No!", I stand up from the chair, looking at Seungcheol in surprise.

"It's unfair, we wanted to show Younghee how much we love her and now you decide to cancel it?!", I crossed my arm.

"I know why you didn't make a big deal about it, it's because you had your turn!", I yelled.

"Dino!", Jeonghan scolded me.

"Look, Seungcheol. Let the rest have their chances, we can assign bodyguards to look onto them during the dates", I watched as Jeonghan convinced Seungcheol.

This is unfair.

I know Seungcheol do it to protect Younghee but our chances to show how much we love her would be a waste if he didn't allow it.

Seungcheol looked at me for a moment and at the rest of my brothers who haven't had their chances yet.

Seungcheol sighed, "Fine, We'll assign bodyguards".

I sighed in relief.

Before I get to apologise to Seungcheol, Younghee groaned in pain.

"Younghee? Are you okay?", I asked her .

She slowly open her eyes, "What happened?".

"You black out, Are you okay?", I said.

Younghee slowly nodded.

"Younghee, Why didn't you tell us about the texts?", Seungcheol asked.

Younghee looked at Seungcheol, I watched as she looked at her phone on Seungcheol's hand.

She closed her eyes.

"Because I don't want to make you boys worried about something".

"Well, this is not just something. Younghee, I thought we promise to tell each other everything", Seungcheol groaned.

I waited for Younghee to answer but she keep it silent.

I looked at Mingyu and nodded.

Mingyu eyes turns red.

"Of course, we will become overprotective", Mingyu suddenly said.

Younghee opened her eyes, she looked at Mingyu.

"Well, it's our duty to protect you", I watched as Younghee talked to Mingyu in her mind.

"I know you don't this to happen, either us but keeping it a secret would make it worse", Mingyu frowned.

Younghee looked down and nervously play with her fingers.

"Yes, we are mad and disappointed but that's not important, what's important now is that we will keep protecting you and your family no matter what happen", Mingyu sighed.

Younghee lifted her head and looked at all of us.

"and I'll protect you", Younghee gave us an apology smile.

"Don't worry about us, Younghee", Soonyoung said.

I nodded in agreement.

I watched as Younghee frowned for a moment but afterwards she nodded.

"I'm sorry for not telling", I feel guilty as Younghee looked down in shame.

I approached her and lifted her chin up.

"It's okay, I know you're trying your best to believe us. It's okay", I lean in and kiss her forehead.

I pulled back and smile as Younghee's lips formed a smile.

I promise to keep that smile on her face.

--------------XxxX---------------

Sparkles, rumours said that Seventeen's comeback might be on November.

Hopefully they'll comeback after my final exam papers. 😭

Anyway, Enjoy your day/night, keep that positive thoughts inside you and don't force yourself if you can't do it.

I love you sparkles!💕💕

-QueenUnicorn28