- Chapter one -

Okay, I suck on keeping my words.

I wanted to update today because this book have like 1.23k reads already. It's only the description of the story and the trailers of the story.

SO! I decided to thank you guys by updating one chapter.

You guys are seriously excited for a second book, wow, amazing! /Mingyu's voice/

But don't worry, there's nothing much in this chapter.

Next update on 15th June.

----------XxxX--------

Younghee's pov:

I took my phone out and looked at the time, 30 more minutes until Haechan come home from his nursery.

I stared at the wallpaper, it's Jihoon's picture.

I sighed and unlock my phone to change my lockscreen into my selfie with Haechan.

I put my phone back in my pocket as I walked downstairs.

After a few days I moved in with my new family, we moved to England.

Father Yesung thought that it would be a great idea to stay further from the boys, because they've been trying to see me at mom's house.

Eventhough we're further away from each other, the memories were still inside my brain, still fresh like it happened yesterday.

Everyday, I put on a fake smile, fake laugh and fake I'm okay.

I walked downstairs towards the living room, I heard giggles and chuckles.

I peek my head saw Xiyeon and Eunwoo together, watching the television.

Well, they're actually flirting with each other. It's like the TV is watching them instead.

Xiyeon saw me peeking my head and waved at me, I gave her a small wave.

Xiyeon, she's one of my female bodyguards while her fiancé Eunwoo, is one of my male bodyguards, both of them are the leaders.

Fathers thought that it would be best if I have bodyguards around me when I go out, even for just a walk, they said to protect me from the vampires and the boys.

I remember letting out a sad chuckled when father Kyuhyun said that, why would the boys be here?

They have Yejin, Why would they come here and search for me?

Xiyeon and Eunwoo would follow me from behind if I went outside, sometimes when we sit in one table, I feel like I'm third wheeling instead.

That's why I prefer siting alone and they'll sit on the table near mine.

Don't get me wrong, They're very nice vampires, but seeing them together make me remind of those memories.

"What are you guys watching?", I sit down on the sofa next to them.

" Kong, about some big king kong, island and stuffs", Xiyeon gave me a smile as she explained.

"Do you want to watch something else?", Xiyeon hand out the remote to me.

I shake my head, "It's okay. I'll just watch this".

Xiyeon nodded before snuggling closer to her fiancé.