- Chapter ThirtyEight -

--------------XxxX--------------

Minghao's pov :

"Seungkwan, Don't worry. I'll bring her back tomorrow! It's just a 1 night 2 days trip", I gave my luggage to the maid.

"But Hyung, China is far!", I sighed and looked at Seungcheol for help.

He stared at me for a moment and immediately pout.

"Seungkwan's true, Minghao. Why can't you have a date with Younghee here instead?", I run my hands through my hair.

"I've been waiting this moment to happen, Hyung. I want to bring her to China, show her places that I used to go during my stayed in China", I fixed my backpack.

"Well, eventhough both Minghao and Younghee will be far away from us. I don't think we should stop them, Minghao didn't stop us from our date with Younghee. So we don't have the right to stop him", Jeonghan shrugged.

I nodded in agreements.

"Don't worry, We won't be there's for one whole year, probably 2 nights and 3 days?", I get in the car.

"But you said earlier that it will be a 1 night and 2 days trip", I sighed at the sulky Seungkwan.

"As I rethink 1 night and 2 days won't be enough, I should go now because Younghee might have already arrived at the airport", I waved all of my brothers before the car drove away.

I took my phone out and dail Younghee's number.

"Hello~? ",  I smile brightly, Just hearing her voice makes me happy.

"It's me,  Minghao. Where are you right now?", I brush my front hair while waiting for Younghee to respond.

"I'm already at the airport",  I look a look outside and sigh as I notice I'm not where near the airport yet.

"I might arrive late,  I'm sorry. Seungkwan and Hansol decided to hide my passport", I pouted and I can heard Younghee chuckled.

"Why did they hate it?", I sighed once again.

"Because they hate the idea of me bringing you to China", I put the phone down and told the drive to drive quickly to the airport.

"It's okay,  I can wait and besides our flight will take off the next two hour, it's been delay", I smile in relief.

"That's great, Okay. Wait for me at the airport's café, don't talk to strangers okay. I'll there soon",  I end the call and told the driver to quickly drive us to the airport.

I can't wait.

----

Younghee's pov :

I sip some of the coffee while browsing at the books, I decided to enter the book store while waiting for Minghao.

I exit the store after purchasing one book that grab my attention.

I look back at the café, Incase Minghao might be there.

Before I can walk towards the café, someone grab my hand and I face the person in surprised.

After seeing the person's face, I sigh in relief.

"You scare me, Minghao. Don't do that again", Minghao gave me an apology smile.

"Sorry,  I didn't mean to surprise you. I thought I told you to wait at the cafe", I smile as I saw Minghao pouting.

"I decided to buy a book to read during the flight later", Minghao nod.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I didn't order you a coffee because I don't know what type of coffee you like. I can buy you now since you are here", I hand my coffee and the plastic bag to Minghao before reaching out for my card in my small backpack.

"Younghee ah, It's okay. Beside we have enter the gate now", Minghao grab my hand with his free hand and drag me towards our flight gate.

"But I wa-", Minghao squeezed my hand and smile.

"It's okay we can share", I smile and nod.

We walked towards our flight gate, Minghao's guard was waiting for us there.

He hand in our tickets and gave Minghao his luggage before wishing us a safe and comfortable flight.

----

Hi? Hehehe. I wonder if you guys remember me, it's been years since I update new chapters, I am very sorry but also thankful that most of you guys are patiently waiting for me, Recently I just start my college life and yeah, there's alot of assignments were given to us and it pains me that I couldn't update like I used to.

For now, I can only update bits by bits and slowly, I'll try my best to give you guys alot of updates, Soon :) 

I'm sorry I could only update the beginiing part of Minghao's date, I'll update the complete version soon *heart heart*, Thankkk you! <3