You cant be dead!

Damon's p.o.v.

"Getting ready to become alpha?"

"Just thinking, I'll be down in a bit." Luke left me alone in a room looking out a window. We were making the ceremony really fast, and once we find jade we will have a huge celebration.

The pack members really like the idea of me being their leader, I don't know how jades gonna take it when she finds out, but at the moment I don't care, I only care about holding her in my arms.

~Damon?!?!~

What the hell was that?

~that was jade dumbass!~ My wolf growled at me.

~Jade!? Jade are you there?!! ~

~jade please speak to me!!~

Nothing. I didn't hear anything else, she didn't respond and that made me worry even more.

~Jade can you hear me?!?!~ I tried, but it was to late, I couldn't reach her anymore.

Where could she be?

"Hey you ready?" Karina touched my shoulder, oh shit. I didn't even hear her come in.

"Dude don't sneak up on me like that, I could have killed you." I joked.

"Oh please," she laughed.

"What are you doing up here?" I turned to her.

"Checking up on you."

"I'm not a little kid." I told her.

"Yeah but when jade goes missing you sure as hell act like one."

"I heard her, you know." I looked back out the window, watching all the pack members go outside.

"Who?" Karina asked confused.

"Jade."

"WHAT!? SHE CONTACTED YOU?!? WELL WHERE IS SHE?! WHAT DID SHE SAY?! IS SHE OKAY?!!!!" Karina got all exited, she started jumping around getting all happy.

"Calm down dude. Chill." I tried holding her back.

"We didn't really talk. All she said was my name. I could barley hear her." I sighed.

"Meaning she was far away." Karina finished my sentence.

"Yeah." I fell back on the bed.

"Come on get up! After this, we can go out and look for her." Karina tried dragging me out.

"Just let me be miserable." I dramaticly told her.

"As much as I would like to leave you, my cousin is still missing, so come on." She pulled me out of bed and dragged me downstairs.

I see everybody is waiting for me. Jack and Ema are on the side cheering me on. Karina left me on stage and went to Matt, he was in the corner eating. The pack members that were going to help me find jade had everything ready and were standing on one side. The woman and children were on the other side just minding their own business.

"Okay everybody listen up!" Luke yelled and it got everyones attention.

"All of you know why we're here. Damon will become alpha and you will help find jade. Okay well let's get started."

Tony's p.o.v.

"I still can't believe there not letting me going them!" I growled. I was sitting in the back of every body by a tree, staring at Damon up on the stage.

"Well it is dangerouse." Bella reasoned holding my hand.

"She has a point, you can get hurt." Jacob layed by our feet.