old pack member

Jade's p.o.v

adopted

that one word had me thinking the whole day. I mean I know my parents aren't the best but they will never keep that secrete away from me, would they ?

I know we get into fights and that they were never there for me or Tony but they did pay for the house and food and clothes. They wouldn't lie to me.

~ are you sure about that ? ~ rose ( my wolf ) asked me

~ of course ! they are my parents ~ I said back to her

~ yeah but when have they acted like parents ?~ she asked again making me think things twice.

~ wait . do you know anything about this ?~ I asked

~ no im just as confused as you are.~ she said

" jade "

" jade? " someone called

" oh umm yeah ?" I asked looking at Ema

" are you okay ?" she asked me

" yeah fine , why ?"  I told her

" because you've been quiet all morning " she said looking at me curiously

" yeah just thinking " I told her

" about you being adopted ?" she asked me

" im not adopted ." I stated

" I know, I was just asking. it's not that big a deal you know " she said closing the door.we had made our way up to me and Luke's room after we finished in the library,  the kids went to go play and the rest were around the house somewhere.

" what do you mean ?" I asked her

" I mean even if you were adopted -and im not saying you are, then you know that those horrible people are not your parents " she said almost as if it was a good thing.

" they weren't that bad ." I said defending them. wait ! why am I defending them ?

" oh yeah, they missed your birthday,  and Tony's , they barley had christmas with you, there always on vacation."  she listed

"okay okay, I get it , are you trying to make me feel bad ?" I asked her with a small smile on my face.

" oh no honey, I was just saying it may not be such a bad  thing" she said hugging me

" what if I am adopted,  did my parents not want me and Tony ?" I asked

" I think that first we need to find out if you are, maby we are just being silly " she walked towards the door opening and stretching her hand out for me.

"okay " I sighed

we walked towards the living room where the rest of the gang was.The kids weren't here so that means they were playin around.

" Hey Jade, listen we didn't mean to make you feel bad ." Jack started

" hey don't worry about it " I replied trying to make them feel better.

" no we shouldn't have thought you were adopted in the first place.i mean it was just a stupid book with fake facts,  I mean it didn't even say anything about your cat shifting powers. " Luke said hugging me from the side making me sit next to him.

" okay so enouph negativity " i said towards them

" what do you guys want to do ?" jasmine asked

" actually we have to do some work, were in charge to know what people are going to the ball ." Johnny said to jasmine.

The ball ? oh I completely forgot about the ball. I don't even know what it was for, but I remember the beautiful dress Luke bought,  and I remember Georgia.