birthday party

Jades p.o.v.

ussually when someone wakes up, they wake up to someone bringing them breakfeast or by music, you wanna know how I woke up ? im going to tell you anyways.

I woke up by three little 6 years olds jumping on my bed. I wonder why Luke hasn't kicked them out yet.

" jade wake up !!! " they all screamed

" im up, im up !" I said sitting up and looking at them. there all smiling meaning there up to something. It's to early to be smiling.

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!"  they all yelled togeher and crushed me in a bear hug.

" happy bday sis ." Tony whispered.

" thanks guys . wheres Luke ?" I asked them.

" thinking about me babe ?" Luke said coming in the room looking good.

" goodmorning and happy birthday princess !" he said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

" thanks, how did you know its my birthday ?"  I asked him

" im your mate, im suppose to know these things ." he said

" not true. Ema's been telling you for days! and she can't stop talking about it !"  Jacob said ruining Luke's lie.

Luke gave him a playful glare " I think someones calling you " he said

" I don't here nothing ." Tony said

" that was a polite way to tell you to leave " Luke said with a smile.

Tony stuck his tongue out at him and grabed Bella's hand and left with Jacob behind them.

Luke jumped to the bed and looked at me

" just so you know, I do know when your birthday is " he said looking in my eyes and I could tell he was telling the truth.

" its ok I believe you ." I said getting up

" good now get ready, cuz we have a long day ahead." he said " I picked out your outfit,  its in the bathroom." with that he left and let me changed.

I went in the bathroom and saw he had picked out a nice casual summer dress and flats. after I showered I put the dress on and flats and then I did my hair and makeup.

I curled my hair and it was good , for my makeup I didn't do much, just mascara and lipstick.

when I came out the bathroom I looked in the mirror and decided I was hungry.so I followed the smell of food.

when I got to the kitchen I saw all my friends and brittney there and also PANKCAKES !

" HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! " the girls yelled. Ema came to give me a hug. then jasmine did the same thing

" we got you presents ." they said

" you didn't have to " I said

" too late, we already did " Ema replied.

Both girls had presents in their hands, first was jasmine.

when I opened it, it was the most beautiful heels I ever seen.i remember I wanted these, even though im not a big fan of heels, these babys make an exception.

"omg thankyou thankyou I love them." I yelled giving her another hug.

" good cuz your wearing them tonight for your party!" she said.

oh did I forget to tell you . there throwing me a party, even though I said they don't have to, but Luke insisted and said it was necessary since im Luna, and the whole pack wanted to celebrate.