Get Away From Him !! Stupid Blond !!

jades pov

Getting home I expected people to give us some space considering what had just happened. But when I got home everyone came running towards the door.

" where is he????"

"did you get him ?"

" are you guys together?" 

" is there anything to eat here !?"

We all looked at Tony. "what? I'm hungry."

"Anyway " I said trying to get them to focused again but Luke cut me off "she accepted me as a mate." he yelled and went to the boys.

I didn't even have time to follow him, Jasmine and Ema came up to me and jumped me, literally I had to keep my good balanced other wise we would have all fallen.

"Omg omg omg you guys are together!"Ema screamed and jumped around like a little kid who just received candy after being told she couldn't eat any.

Oh my god this is worse than the time Tony took that french fry half way through my mouth. When I looked at Luke,he was smirking at me so I send him a wink.

He came towards me and put his arm around me while jasmine , Johnny, ema and jack we're surrounding us.

"Okay now that I have my beautiful mate and your luna lets celebrate" Luke said looking at me like for approval.

" party!" yelled jack

"Turn up !" Yelled Johnny. And Luke didn't say anything but the girls did

" I was thinking more like a barbecue ." Ema said

"yeah" jasmine agrees and i nodded my head. So at the end we all compromised .........and we decided to have a BBQ.

Luke said he will mind link the pack and let everyone know that we were celebrating. I went to go change into a different dress along with jasmine and ema at the end you could say we looked Good.

When we came downstairs we went to our mates who we're sitting on the couch with tony. I sat next to Luke who was wearing jeans and a black t shirt just like jack and Johnny but with different color shirts.

"So your my sisters boyfriend?" Tony asked and let me tell you he looked intimidating.

" yeah umm more like mates " Luke said . awwww he looks so cute when he's nervous.

" okay lets make it quick cuz I want to eat, you hurt my sister ill hunt you down and burry you alive ." Tony said man he looks scary and he wasn't afraid to say it to an alphas face. Even Luke looked scared for a sec but then he said

" I will never hurt her." I blushed and the girl awwed and the guys yawned. Tony looked pleased with his answer and said ok.

Finnally it was time for the BBQ to start so we made our way to the backyard since we were in the pack house. I wasnt nervouse because I met most pack members although some of them werent here for a couple days and some went with luke to the meeting,but I wasnt scared.

For the first hour everything was going fine jasmine and johnny left as soon as we got here and ema and jack left half hour ago, they went to do their own thing. Anyway I was walking around with luke untill we stopped by an older couple but they looked really young.

"Mom, dad this is my mate jade " luke said holding my head and kissing the top of my forehead

" hi nice to meet you Ms and Mr.Rockwell." I tried to be as polite as possible.

" oh hunny no need to call me that call us Grace and Nick " Ms. Roc- I mean Grace said hugging me and then Nick hugged me to "welcome to the family." He said. It was a little too much to hear that but it was okay I would be fine.