Tony's POV

Tony's Pov

" hey tony want to go play ?" the mysterious angel asks me. usually I would say no but shes really pretty.

" depends what are we playing ?"  I ask her, I may like her but if the game is boring im not playing .

" hide and seek "  she answered. oh good . cuz I really wanted to play with her.

" okay ill count ." I told her, and she ran away .

~ end of dream ~

" okay can you guys take care of Tony for me ?" I hear jade ask. wait she's leaving me with these crazy people.oh great.

I hear a bunch of people complain. well then. I don't even want to be with them anyway,  and im a delight who wouldn't want to be around me?

anyway I look at the clock next to my bed, and see its pretty late. I ussally wake up early , and I'm usally the one that has to wake people up, but latley I've been having these dreams with a little girl. shes really pretty and funny and I dont think she has cuties.

somehow someone always manages to wake me up when were at the beginning of playing a game, and now it's getting me mad, but since it was jade today I'll let it slide.

I wonder where shes going? oh well the world may never know. yeah I coppied that from the lollipop commercials, im wierd like that. Jade says it's a good thing to be wierd. normal is boring and being wierd makes me unique. she says not to hide it but to embrace it. whatever the word  'embrace means ' . im only six im not suppost to know.

I'm still laying in bed wondering why no one has come and tried to wake me up. I mean I know im difficult to wake up but im not scary....... okay thats a lie .

last time someone woke me up I threatend to shave of all their hair , I think it was Jade and Ema. also when my alarm clock woke me up I threw it against the wall. thats the 5th alarm clock I broke this month.

Although jade knows how to wake me up, it either mention food or put musoc on loudly so I wake up naturaly with the sound of musica thats music in spanish.but i dont know that much Spanish, and im okay with that.

Jade says its important to learn a new language. I dont see it that way, its not like someones going to come hold a gun to my head and say ' either say pancakes in Spanish or I'll shoot ' when I say that Jade rolls her eyes and walks away but I still love her.

while im sitting in bed I start thinking about a couple of things.......

1. Jade left me alone ( insert evil smile here )

2. no one wants to wake me, meaning their scare and I love to scare people.

3. think about the girl in my dreams. she looks my age but I dont think I seen her before.

4. think about sponge Bob.  and how I could use a Patrick

5. realize im still laying in bed.

6. think about bein nicer .

7. laugh about the last idea , and realize im perfect . lol

8. plan to prank  'the gang '

and with that I get up from the bed.

When we came home from the mall, I decided it was nap time. all the attention was to much for my awesomeness to handle.

I made my way to the shower with  all my things. just because I'm 6 people think I can't shower on my own, and that makes me mad -_-