secrets out

Jades p.o.v

when we got home I felt so relaxed. The date was great and everything I really enjoyed it and Luke was really sweet. Im jut a bit nervous, I was goig to tell him my secret I think its best. But now im scared what if he rejects me or thinks im a freak.

~ I think he already knows your wierd~ rose said, not chearing me up at all.

usually when you first meet your mate you feel like you've known them forever, or atleast thats what the girls tell me. They also said mates have no secretes, and tell eachother everything. so I feel bad that I can't be the perfect mate. i mean I feel all the sparks when we touch, and butterflies in my stomach but not as much as the girls said it should be.

Driving home was really fun. We held hands and sang all songs that came up on the radio. He was really fun, we even yelled at random strangers.i thought alphas were suppose to be seriouse, but not Luke. He's more of a child them me.

when we came home everybody was in the kitchen bothering Tony about some girl he had a crush on. I thought it was adorible.
but then Luke remembered I had something to tell him, and I chickened out, I couldn't do it. so I said that I was tired and I'll tell him tomorrow.

I slept in his bedroom that night, it made me feel better. he came in and said he didn't mind, not that I cared I was going to sleep here wether he like it or not.

      ~in the morning~

" JADE, LUKE GET UP NOW!" Tony said jumping up and down on the bed.

" HURRY ITS AN EMERGENCY!" Tony yelled running out the room.

That had me and Luke up, but I was more awake, since im used to waking up like this.

I jumped of the bed and landed on my feet, yeah im that awesome. meanwhile I think while I was jumping I pushed Luke of the bed, because when I looked down he was traped in the blankets on the floor trying to get up.

" Luke theres an emergency and your cuddling with the covers ?!"I asked in disbelieve just to annoy him.

I went towards him and tried to help him up.

" You know in the mornings you can be really crazy." he said getting up, opening the door.

" you have no idea." I replied, following him, running down the stairs.

For an alpha you would think he would run faster, but with my wolf and cat shifter powers I'm faster, and he's going too slow for my liking.

SO I did a flip over him and landed at the bottom of the stairs, PERFECT Landing ! He looked suprised, that I didn't fall or anything, but like I said he was going to slow.

" lets go slow poke." I yelled running towards the kitchen

when I got there everyone was waiting around the table, only Jack and Ema, Johnny and Jasmine , Tony and a little girl , and surprisingly the stupid blonde ( Brittney ).

as soon as she saw me she rolled her eyes and made a stank face. Although I was hoping she get up and leave but no she just sat there contaminating my air.

" Whats the emergency? " Luke asked coming in the room, when he did Brittney's face turned from a frown to a smile, an ugly one might I add.

" There is NO food !! I'm literally dying of hunger." Tony yelled waving his hands and arms making that little girl laugh.

" why didn't you make anything ?" I looked at the 4 big add teenagers , holding Luke closer cause that stupid girl was still looking at him.

" because nobody can make food like you."  Johnny said trying to look cute.