flawless karina

Tonys pov

so yesterday I met karina, and let me tell you she thinks she is better than me. me ! oh I don't think so !

so to prove her wrong I set up a little play date . it starts at 3:30. PM NOT AM.But I guess she didn't understand that.

I was sleeping like a little angel dreaming of my beautiful Bella, until something more like someone came bargin in my room with a bullhorn.

since my room was sound proof nobody else heard it but me.

" wake up ! wake up ! its 3 :30 " they yelled.

" let me sleep, or ill shave your head !" I threatened who ever it was and turned to face the other way.

" someone is grumpy in the morning " they mumbled but I heard it, so I threw my pillow at them.

I was really curious to find out who dares come and wake me up, because since I been living here nobody has ever come to wake me up.

when I looked over it was karina, of course only she would barge in my room.

" what do you want ?" I demanded.

" remember our war ?" she asked putting a hand on her hip.

" but its...... " I said and looked at my clock to my right.

" 3:30 IN THE MORNING !!!!" I yelled

" you said 3:30 ." she stated like it was so obvious

" I meant in the afternoon I got to get my beauty sleep !" I declared

" that beauty sleep isn't helping " she smirked.

I glared at her. No one has ever told me that, she is he first, she is a challenge, I love it, finally someone I can fight with that has a good come back. !!!

" you know what, your right lets go prank people " I said getting of my bed.

" about time " she mumbled, yawning.

we made our way towards my door, her being in front of me,gave me an advantage.

as soon as she stood one foot out of my door, I pushed her out and closed my door, quickly as I can I locked my door.

" HEY " she yelled.

" do me a favor and GOT TO SLEEP !" I yelled and went back to bed I didn't even wait for her to answer as soon as I layed down I fell sleep.

karina's pov

okay so maby what I did to the kid was a bit much, but hey he challenged me and no one ever challenges me, I kind of like him though, he is pretty cool and has a very big ego, I love that in people.

if you can't tell already, im very cocky. and im proud of it !

anyway let me tell you about my self while im heading back to my room since Tony kicked me out of his.

so you already know me karina the flawless, im 18, I don't want a mate and I hate PDA. I love pranking people, and I have been in this pack for a while now. I was just on "vacation" so thats why I didn't know about Ema, Jade or Tony.

I'm very close to Luke, jack and johnny oh and jasmine, there very fun. Eveybody else doesn't know how to have fun, or at least my kind of fun.

I don't hate them though, the only person I do hate is Brittney and I have my reasons.

Okay so besides the fact that im flawless (hair flip ) is im very special, im part of the royal family. The royal family is the king and queen's family. im there niece!