Personal Concert

jades pov.

       so the past couple days I've been stayin here have been fine. when I asked Luke when was I going home he said not in a long time, so I argued that I needed to get clothes,  so he was taking me shopping today with the rest of the gang. now we were waiting till they got up.

I was in the kitchen with Tony while Luke was changing. Tony likes to wake up early for some unknown reason, if it was up to me I sleep all day but sadly that cant happen.

" hey jade." tony said after a short moment of silents. I look at him and see him smirking.

"what do you want?" I asked. Tony smirking is never a good sign.

" your not doing anything right ?"

" no" I answered

" good, then go make me something to eat . " he says casually.

" but I dont wanna " I replied.

" fine then ill do it myself, but remember what happened last time ?" he said smirkin while opening the fridge. suddenly a flashback of that horrible night came back.

" okay okay ill do it , just .... get. away.from.the.fridge"  slowly he moved away and sat back up on the stool waching me cook. I was going to make him something simple just eggs and bacon.while I was cooking I thought it would be a good idea to put some music on. I mean no one wants to work when it's boring.

" boring , lame , stupid , boring , OMG THERES NOTHING TO LISTEN TO!!" I yelled as I was changig the radio station.  I mean seriously all these songs are sad, I want something thats gonna make me dance.

finnally a song thats NOT horrible came up it was ke$ha- crazy kids

Tony rolled his eyes and put the volume up, he knows how much I love my music.

" this is my song !!!!!! " I yelled and starting singing I gave Tony his breakfeast and continued dancing.

" HELLO WERE EVER YOU ARE! Are you dancing on the dance floor or DRI nking by the bar!? " I started singing

" WE ARE, WE ARE THE CRAZY PEOPLE " I finished and somehow I ended up on top of the table and dancing while having a spoon in my hand as a microphone , while Tony was dancing around the table while eating his food , as if he was my back up dancer. if someone saw us they think were crazy.

" that was ... amazing" someone said behind me.

Me and Tony turned around and came face to face with Luke holding his phone up and his mom and dad laughing next to him. I turned a bit pink but it wasn't that noticable. Tony on the other hand had confidence.

"Did you enjoy the show?" he asked making jazz hands

Luke laughed while looking at me  "I sure did " he answered

" good that will be $10 " Tony said holding up his hand so someone can put money in it.

Luke didn't expect that but gave him a penny. while his parents were dying of laughter. He turned to me and raised his eyebrows

" I like your dance moves " he laughed

"Yeah there better then yours " I said turning around.

I heard tony mumbled " what in the world am I suppost to do with a stupid penny ?!? "

all werewolfs could here him especially with their supper hearing, so we all heard him. Then he threw the penny at the back of lukes head.

The look on lukes face was pricless, we knew it did't hurt but it was still pretty funny

"Did you just throw a penny at the back of my head ?" Luke asked turning around to face the 6 year old.

"well it wasn't the tooth fairy ." he said , by now the gang was listening to the conversation and laughing on the side, we were all in the kitchen since it was huge.

"That will teach you not to give me a penny next time I ask for $10 " Tony said walkin away. I couldn't hold it in anymore I fell to the floor lauphing with everyboy else  including Lukes parents.

Luke smiled "That kid has guts" 

"He has sarcasm as a secon language ."  johnny said coming into the conversation with jasmine. I just noticed they were wearing matching cloths blue and black.

" yeah I wonder were he gets it from?......couph jade couph "  jack said  putting his arm around ema. who I also notice is matching there wearing red and jeans.

" hey I'll take that as a compliment " I said making my way toward the car. I wanted to get to the mall. I was walking next to Tony till I heard ema ask Luke

" why did he want ten dollars ? " she asked

" for the concert him and jade gave me and my parents "  he said

" she did what "  she asked

" oh I have to see this " the boys said while Luke took out his phone to show them.

oh that sneaky devil recorded me? I looked at him and  notice him smirking and MATCHING ME?!?   why is everyone matching today, they're wierd. I had my 'you mad bro ?' shirt on and booty shorts, while he had his ' I aint even mad ' shirt on and normal shorts.

" don't you dare " I said

" oh im not gonna show them, they can see it on youtube "  he said, everyone took out there phones and wached my video. I cant believe he posted that. oh im gonna have fun with this. he thougt he could embarrase me ?  CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

" wow jade you got million hits"  johnny said while jasmine nodded

" and hundred of comments " she said 

this is my revenge. I thought ~ just dont do anythin stupid ~ rose said

me, stupid . never .

" really let me see ? " I asked taking jacks phone

" hey " he complained

I looked up and said " sup"

" wow some of these coments are wierd" I said winking at ema. she knew what to do

" werd! your as beautiful as the sunset " she said, then jasmine played along to

" yeah some other guys do it simple and say your hot, but others say some random things "  she said winking, I just nodded and Luke's eyes were turning black from jelousy, he wanted to kill whoever these people were.

" although some of them were cute mabey you can get a number " ema said while jasmine winked. the boys held them closer. and Luke growled in my ear "mine" and sniffed my neck.

" I know but do anything like that again ill take ema on that offer " I said kissing his cheek.

"okay people lets head to the mall" I yelled and made my way to the limo.

" why we taking the limo" Luke asked but came inside with the rest, but I didn't answer.... ema did

" cuz she takes things to the extreme " while everyone else agreed .

Luke raised his eyebrow at me

"  I like it when im original " I said

" and going to the mall in a limo is very original "  jack said hugging ema

" shopping with Jade is sort of fun "  Ema said and everyone laughed

SHOPPING WITH ME ITS GONNA BE ALOT WORSE, NOW THAT I HAVE CRAZY FRIENDS !!!!!

but they dont know what there getting themselves into.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Shout out to karina !!!! she wrote a book called 'vine meets girl' its really good, you should go read it.