No one likes a cheater

Jades p.o.v.

"WHY HER???? REALLY LUKE??? YOUR LUCKY MATTS HOLDING ME BACK!!! I WOULD HAVE KICKED YOUR ASS BY NOW!"

What the hell is going on!?

"She's waking up." I hear jack say and come to me while Ema is holding my hand.

"What happened?" I asked them trying to sit up.they looked at Luke.

" Your mate got a slut pregnant"Karina glared at them and Luke growled.

"Guess it wasn't a dream" I groaned. I can't believe this!

"jade let me explain!" Luke tried coming towards me but jack and Matt growled and he backed up.

Luke's p.o.v.

Okay I know I'm a horrible person! Yes I go girl pregnant! But I didn't know! I swear!

~ FLASHBACK ~

It was back in the ball, Brittney had tried to tell everyone she was the white wolf. We figured out she was lying, obviously. I was going to go get a drink.

~hey babe Brittney's following you again~ jade mind linked me

~ aww man! Again!?? Don't worry I'll take care of this~ I told her and turned off the connection.

I went to the side of the house where I was sure Brittney would follow me.

"What do you want?!" I told her, not even turning around to look at her.she came up to me and rapped her arms around me.

"You" she tried to whisper sexily, but sounded like a dying cat.

"I HAVE A MATE! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I growled and tried to walk away.

"I wonder how your mate would feel, if she found out you got another girl pregnant?" She smirked

"What.the.hell.are.you.talking.about.?!" I growled

"Omg luke! I'm pregnant! And its yours."

"BULLSHIT!" I spat and walked away. That's impossible I never even slept with her.

" but its true. Listen to the heartbeat" she commanded. I picked up my werewolf hearing and listened very closely to her stomach. It's true... she's pregnant.

"How- how did this.....?" I asked not able to complete my sentence.

"Remember jades birthday? And you came downstairs to drink something well after that we went to my room and..."

"Okay DONT finish that sentence!" I yelled. This can't be happening! Its not true! This is just a dream.

My wolf wasn't talking to me. I always wanted A baby with the love of my life. Jade! Not some random slut!

" your not gonna leave me right!? I can't do this on my own" she started to cry.