the boys shopping trip !

Tonys p.o.v.

" Tony wake up" a voice softly whispered beside me, but i didn't want to  yet so instead i turned around and faced the other way.

" Come on Tony wake up!" they said again.

"Just go away" i mumbled into the pillow.

" Fine then!" the person mumbled and just when i thought they were going to leave, they had pushed me out the bed. I fell hard on the floor im pretty sure my butt bone is broken now. when i looked up i saw it was only Bella and she was laughing at me.

"good morning!" she yelled acting like she didn't just push me out my bed.

" Bella why did you wake me? its like 9 in the morning. thats like midnight for me." i pouted and she sat in my bed shrugging her shoulders.

" Well i thought since your going shopping we can atleast eat breakfeast together." she said getting up and opening the door, which had Jacob leaning on it.

" morning " he grumbled.

" Bella woke you up too?" i asked him and looked for my clothes to wear.

" yeah. i tell you she has to much energy in the morning" he said yawning and almost falling down.

" whatever, we'll just wait in the living room while you get dressed." she said while taking Jacob out of my room.

" hey is anyone else awake?" i asked.

"nope" she said then walked out. i noticed she was wearing jeans and a green shirt with converse. Jacob was wearing his black t-shirt that said ' DONT LOOK AT ME, IM FAMOUS!'

so i decided to wear my grey shirt that said ' i hate everybody ' and some jeans with my vans, yeah i know im awsome. Jade had bought me all this clothes.

When i went to the living room i noticed that Bella and Jacob were looking at something on the couch.When i looked at what it was, it was a human or a werewolf, I don't know. He was sleeping wearing a hat that was covering his face.

" Jacob what did you do this time?" i asked looking at the body that's taking up the whole couch.

" i didn't do it this time i swear !" he raised his hands.

" what should we do with it ?" Bella asked.

" well first...... is it alive or dead?" Jacob asked, and i looked at the body.

" it looks like he's sleeping " Bella said in a quiet voice not to wake him. i could care less if he's sleeping im just hungry.

" hey jacob............ poke him " i told him

" what! why me?" he asked and took a step back.

" because i dont want to." i told him

" me neither" Bella added.

" well i dont want to do it !" he huffed.

"why not ?" Bella asked annoyed.

" because i dont know where he's been. i mean he could have cooties or ebola." he explained and pretended to spit.

Bella didn't care though. she started to poke the guys face. She whispered " hey get up!" and " man your heavy !" when she tried to move him.

after a couple more times of trying to wake him up, we got tired so we went behind the couch and pushed him to the ground, and he finally woke up. About damm time too!

" umm hey, goodmorning" he said and took his hat of and got of the floor. now i could see his face. he was alright but im much better looking.

" morning" Bella said