The hospital

Damon's p.o.v.

"Jade are you done talking cuz my arm started to randomly hurt and so did my head and-" I walked down the stairs only to see Jade on the floor and Luke hovering over her.

"JADE!!!!!"I yell and ran after her

"What the hell happened!!?..... Karina come down here and call the pack hospital!!!!!!!"

"Baby stay awake!" I panicked holding Jades head. She was bleeding way too much. I growled at Luke, I'm sure he had something to do with this. Can I just rip his head off already??

"What the hell happened?!?" Karina came yelling at Luke. I looked at him and Matt and Jack growled. They probably want to kick his ass too.

"Damon." She whispered and tried looking at me

"Yes baby? I'm here don't worry! Stay awake!" I told her holding her in my lap. My head started hurting as soon as I touched her head.

"Owwwww! Why can I feel her pain!??!" I asked Luke.

"What the hell happened?!" Ema growled coming towards Luke. Karina had to hold her back even though you can tell she wanted to kill him too.

Luke ignored him and came towards Jade. I pulled her closer to me not wanting him to touch her. Everybody was yelling at him and the ambulance had just arrived and were taking her away.

"I love you." He whispered holding her hand and that's when I lost it.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY THAT! STAY AWAY FROM HER! SHE IS MINE GOT IT!" I went towards him and was going to attack him.

"SHE IS MY MATE!" He growled. I threw my fist back and punched him square in the face.

"STOP SAYING THAT! YOU REJECTED HER! SHE IS MINE! SAY THAT SHES YOURS AGAIN AND GOD HELP ME I WILL END YOU!" Luke fell on the floor but with his werewolf speed he came right back up.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.DO?!?" Jack came in the middle of both of us as Matt held my hands

"I-i. She pushed Brittney down those stairs! I mean how can she do that?"

"Nigga! We all would have pushed her down the stiars! We all hate her!" Karina yelled.

"My baby could have died!" He yelled back and Matt was still holding me back.

"Do you know for SURE that Jade pushed that slut down the stairs?" Ema growled.

"Well Brittney came to me and told me what happened crying."

"That little bitch could have been lying!" I yelled

"If she fell down the stairs then how did she get back to your room dumbass?!" Luke put his head down in shame. He is so freaking stupid! God!

"What.did.YOU.DO.TO.JADE!?" I growled. He keeps on avoiding the question.

"I slaped her. And she fell down the stairs." He whispered and instead of me punching the shit out of her, karina punced him in the stomach HARD!

"That's for messing with my cousin!"

"I swear to god! If anything happened to her. Alpha or not we will kill you!" Jack and Matt had their fist on their side. Ema was glaring at him and Karina was on the phone?

"Who you calling?"

"My aunt and uncle." 

"Hey......listen.......yeah........jades in the hospital..........yeah I'll explain when you get there........okay bye." She hung up the phone.