Apologize to no Bitch

Jades p.o.v.

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" Was the first thing I heard when I walked in the pack house with Damon. Not a "hello" or even a "good morning"

"None of your dam business!" I went to the kitchen with Damon behind me and Luke following us.

"Hey guys" I waved to my friends who were around the table eating cereal.

"Sup." They nodded but when they saw I had the same clothes I had on yesterday and so did Damon they smirked.

"What were you crazy kids up to?" Matt asked with his eyebrow raised.

"Oh nothing much" I mumbled and looked at Damon. I don't know what happened but when we looked at each other we laughed and Luke growled. Can't he stop growling for once? its getting annoying.

"YOU DIDNT ASNWER ME JADE!" Luke came closer to me but I stood my ground. He doesn't scare me.

"I don't have to answer to you."

"Yes you do I'm your mate!" He yelled and everyone went quiet.

"We are NOT mates! Got it! So don't tell me what to do!" I stomped my foot and my hands were in fist, he was really getting me mad and not only cuz he slept with that freaking rapist!

"Jade....I'm still your alpha and you have to obey" He sighed.

"Actually she doesn't have to listen to you." Karina ate her cereal but talked with her mouth full.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" Luke asked putting his hands on the table making him look more intimidating.

"Well bro she is the king and queens daughter and they have more power over you, meaning she has more power over you too." Jack held Emas hand as I smirked at what he just said.

"You still live in my pack house" Luke argued.

"What's going on here!?" Brittney came down the stairs with her minions. Bubbles and taffy looking fake as usual.

"Nothing that concerns you" I growled at her and she flinched. I still haven't forgotten what she's done, but since she's pregnant I can't really hurt her................yet.

"Jade watch your attitude." She commanded like I was some kind of slave. "Oh and hello Damon" she smirked as I pulled him behind me, he was squishing my hand begging me to not let go.

"Brittney I can't wait for your first daughter to be born.....I want it to be a girl!" Bubbles said exited. Omg! Jesus help this child!

"Did you really just say that?" Karina asked her as we all laughed. Brittney just sighed and patted her on the back

"oh bubbles your so stupid" she said trying to sound nice.

"Come on guys, can we leave?" I asked

"Why?" Taffy asked

"Cuz I feel if we spend too much time with you we'll turn stupid" I told her and went to living room with the guys but the stupid people had to follow including Luke.

"I think theres going to be a storm today." Luke stated looking out the window.

"Did we ask you!" Damon tried calming me down, it for some reason I'm really mad at Luke, I mean I know he doesn't know what Brittney's done but I just can't help getting mad.

"Anyway..." Luke tried cutting the awkwardness "I don't think we should train today"

"Oh good cuz I wanted to go to the beach with my friends! I hope it doesn't rain" Bubbles worried and we just started at her.