A New Friend

Jades p.o.v.

I was sleeping like any other person would at 9 in the morning until something woke me up ........make that a someone ...named Tony. Now if your awake at 9 in the morning without being forced....I'll pray for you, cuz something's wrong.

Tony isn't the type of person to say "hey jade wake up"

noooo he would drop water on your face or tickle you or jump on your bed but my personal favorite is when he puts music really loud and starts dancing to it. If you ask me that's the best way to get up.

"SHE TAKE MY MONEY WHEN IM IN NEED YEAH SHES A TRAVLIN FRIEND INDEED OH SHES A GOLD DIGGER WAY OVER TOWN THAT DIGS ON ME comon jade wake up sing with me !"

Now normally I would through a pillow at there face but this my song. So wake up and sing at the top of my lungs.

After an hour of singing and jumping around and annoying the neighbors we have to get ready for the day so we change and buy grocery's. We are growing children and need food in our system to grow!

~ At the store ~

We go straight in one Isle buying candy while Tony is putting everything his little hands can reach. Such as cookies, ice cream, candy, chocolate and much more junk food but I ain't gonna say nothing about it since I would have gotten all the same things without him.

We didn't stay long. We just wanted food and that's it.

Once we arrive home with all the bags we put them away and decide to go back to the woods. We weren't going to stay home and be bored.

"Come on before it gets dark!" I yell running outside I let my wolf take over and take us back to the lake we were before. I shift and let Tony get on my back.

5 hours we've been out here relaxing and talking about random stuff, until we heard noise's and I woke up. Thats right some other creature wakes me up from my beauty sleep.

~ It's another wolf~ says my wolf. Now im on high alert. Why can't we have a day without running into other wolfs!

This big brown beautiful wolf comes from the woods and growls, but once I growl back it flinches and bends down. That's right! Who does she or he think they are?!

I shift into a human "SHIFt!" I didnt have to say it again since on the first try it listens but instead of being a ugly old man its a beautiful 18 year old girl

"Who are you."i demanded to know who she was. I don't want my brother in danger or anything.

"My names Ema, im a rogue but I swear I mean no harm." I could feel fear coming of her like im going to hurt her. I don't even know what a rogue is by I'm acting like I do.

~ I think we can trust her ~ rose says.

if my wolf says its okay to trust her,  I'm going to trust her.

"Do you have anywere to go?" I ask getting closer and looking at her ripped jeans, dirty hair and messed up shirt. She must have tied them to her ankle when she was a wolf.

"No I was just passing by I swear."

"Not anymore you're come with me." It's gonna be fun having a friend, ofcourse she denied a couple of times .

During the way home she and Tony got along just fine. And thats a miracle since he dosent like people. He says they bore him, but he liked Ema, He even consider her to be an older sister.

"Are you sure I mean you don't even know me I could be a serial killer " She said I could see a smile trying to form on her lips. She's crazy just like us, thats perfect we need more crazy people in this world. She kept on saying how we shouldnt trust her so I slaped her.

"Are u a serial killer?" I questioned her

"No"

"Then I have nothing to worry about, and your coming with me that's final."

"Fine but for slapping me you have to carry me the rest of the way home."

"Alright hop on"

"Wait that's not fair! How come you get to slap people, but when I do it I get in trouble?" Tony wined.

"Because you don't just slap the, you actually hurt them!"

"I did that once!" He yelled. "Getting blamed for life." He mumbled but kept walking.

The whole day we were dancing with Tony and we had lots of fun! We were going food shopping again since Ema decided to be a fatass and eat the whole fridge.

"You ate the chicken?! Without me!" Tony yelled at her.

"And I thought we were friends." He acted disappointed.

Ema laughed and shared some of her left over chicken with him while I ate ice cream!. Tony took all of Emas chicken, so she decided to eat all of our food.

"Good night big sisters " Tony yawned as we put him to bed

"Goodnight little bro" me and Ema say together, he's wierd he never says something nice without an insult at the end

"have sweet nightmares" he says at the end before we close the door. Now thats the boy i know.

I let Ema sleep in my room since I was already close to her but instead of sleeping like we planned to we were all up night taking, and we got to know each other more and by the morning we were supper close you couldn't separate us. I learned she turn rogue cuz her parents were forcing her to marry someone she didn't love and she learned my parents were almost never home she had only one respond to that "PARTY!"