Training gone wrong

Jades p.o.v.

"uuuuuu get me back my food jade" Damon mumbled in his sleep.

I've been awake for the past couple minutes it's like 10 in the morning and I have a killer head-ake. The only thing that is keeping me in this bed is Damon talking in his sleep. Right now he is huggin a pillow thinking it was me. He is so adorable, why does he have to be gay?

"Jade come on! Give me back my chicken" he groaned and rolled over.

"Noooo" I whispered in his ear.

"Why not?" He mumbled back "nooo more people are eating my chicken!!" He started moving in his sleep.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" He yelled and woke up which kind of startled me, making me fall off the bed again!

"What happened?" I asked him groaning as I got of the floor.

"I just had a nightmare!!!!!!!"he said catching up with his breath.

"About what?" I asked even thought I already knew.

"THOSE BASTARDS ATE MY CHICKEN!!!!!!"he said suddenly remembering and laying back down.

" what are you doing?"  he pulled the covers over his head.

"Going back to sleep, so I can KICK SOME ASS!" HE yelled as I laughed but then groaned.

"Ugggggg"

"What's wrong?" He asked getting out of bed

"I have a killer head-ake" I told him throwing myself on his head.

"Probably from drinking all night long" He told me and bend down "come on hop on"

"Where we going?"I said jumping on his back.

"Bikini bottom" He said as he took me by the mirror. "Were going to get you some pain killers"

"I thought you were gonna kick ass in your dream?" I asked him looking at my self in the mirror on top of him.

"Some things are more important" he shrugged.

"So why are we looking at the mirror?" I asked him holding on to his neck since I was slipping.

"Cuz gurrrlll gotta look good for my people" he laughed and reached for the door.

"My head hurts" I wined. "Remind me never to drink again"

"Jade?" I looked up and saw Luke on the staires staring at me. He looked extremely made with his hands made into a fist. Probably from the fact I came out of Damon's room with only his shirt on and him carrying me.

"Come on lover, let's go get you breakfast" Damon said ignoring Luke and walking past him while I tried holding in my laugh.

"Why does he have to carry you downstairs?" Luke growled.

"Because I'm a gentleman" replied Damon and took me downstairs.

"I guess everyone else is still sleeping"I took a look around and body's were past out on the floor and no one was awake.

"Come one let's get you the pain killers" Damon said and placed me on top of the table. While taking the pills out of the cabinet.

"Here" he said going in between my legs while handing me a glass of water. I quickly swallowed it and said a quick thanks.He put the glass in the sink and came back in front of me.

"You have pretty eyes" He said looking at my face.

"Thanks" I blushed.

~No jade! You can't get feelings for him. He's gay!~ rose yelled in my head.