Can Brittney die?

Jade's p.o.v.

I don't know how long I've been sitting here just looking at Tony's body. There's nothing I could do now. Its all my fault! I could have saved him! What kind of sister am I?!? When I get out of here I'm killing Brittney and whoever stands in my way is dead!

I hear the door opening and closing, so I put Tony's body behind me and growl at whoever is at the door.

"Oh poor jade! lost your brother? Stop being such a sensitive bitch and get over it!" Brittney spit. I looked down.

"How can you be such a cruel person! killing a little boy!? Really?! you need help!" I yelled and got slapped for it.

" Shut up bitch! you don't know what you did to me?"

" exactly I don't know so why don't you tell me?! Because as far as im concerned I didn't do anything and neither did Tony!"

She sighed as if telling me this is so boring to her. "Ugg I don't know how many times we went over this but okay ill tell you again slow poke." she poked my nose and when I tried to bite her she laughed.

" I was suppose to be Luna, I was suppose to be with Luke and we were suppose to rule over all the packs together, and then you came along and the whole planed changed!"

"But you have Luke now! you had his baby! What else do you want!?" I interrupted her.

She stoop up from the chair she had placed in front of me, "You don't get it!" she yelled.

" Everyone still prefers you over me! What am I not pretty enough?!? because I don't get what's so special about you! im just as good! But no worries they will all appreciate me once your gone!" She pulled the gun she used to kill Tony and placed it against my head.

" You think your so tough." I gave a small laugh. Brittney looked at me confused and pulled my hair.

" Why are you laughing?" she asked getting angry.

"Im not scared of you, you know. I mean you can't even kill anyone with your own hands, your not strong at all, you have to use a gun and tie people up."

" I can too fight! And I can kill you with my own hands, I just don't wanna get my outfit dirty." I rolled my eyes at her excuse. She cant do shit, but what I was really hopping for was that she get really mad, that way she can release me and try to fight me, then I can take her down.

" Sure you can, then do it." I said in my calmest voice.

She looked at me weirdly first, as if to say whaf are you up to i didn't show any emotions on my face. so with one last look she grabbed my handcuffs and was about to let me loose until Frank and Vicky (Fake parents) came running in.

" What the hell do you think your doing!?" They yelled at her.