💗 CHAPTER 27 💗

🌼"The stars are brighter than ever,
No matter where we are right now,
Wherever you are,
I know you always stay"🌼

                                           ~Stay☃️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I know you were desperately waiting for this to happen 🌚So many of you were asking for the next chapter so here I'm. Author nim Blessing her lobely readers.🌚🌚 )

"Oh gurl you should have worn this earlier. I'm so ready to make you scream tonight." He said and he picked me up.

~~~~~~~(SMUT ALERT)~~~~~~~~
⚠️Read at your own risk⚠️

He attacked my lips. His soft lips were on mine. The Kiss was needy and Passionate.

He sat on a chair and I was sitting on his lap. The kiss was getting rough. I was grinding my hips on his thighs.

He smacked my butt and I moaned and he took the chance and Entered my mouth. Our tongues were dancing.

I tried to took over the control but He smacked my butt again and I Whimpered which made him Smirk.

The kiss was Getting rougher, We both were getting heated up. The atmosphere was getting tensed.

He picked me up and Threw me on the bed. The air was getting hot. 

He Removed His Shirt and Threw it away.  His Toned abs were right in front of me  which made my Eyes Bigger.

"Hmm Like the view babygirl" He asked me that made my cheeks red and He Chuckled.

"Let me enjoy my view now." He said and He Attacked my neck, Kissing me on my Sweet spot that made me Moan loud. His lips were on my neck while his Left hand was massaging my B**bs .

He Removed his lips from my neck and looked at His Masterpiece. "Wonderful" he said while smirking.

He Took off my lingerie and Throw it away and he attacked my b**bs. He was Massaging one and sucking the other one. I was a moaning mess, the Feeling was Wonderful.

"Mmmm.. Jiminnn...." I moaned

He Bit on my N*pple that made me Moan load. "Yeah moan my name like that." he said while kissing me again.

He was about to Pull of my P*nties and I changed our position.

I Was on top of him.

"Dominating, I like it." he said with a smirk on his face.

I smiled and I started kissing him, touching his abs and then I removed his boxers and his c*ck sprung out, big and hard. I smiled and took it in my hand and started pumping it slowly.

"mmmm So big.." I said That made him smile.

I licked it a little which made him frustrated.

"Don't tease baby.....ahh ....." he said and I took the whole thing in my mouth.

I was sucking it hard, making him moan out load.

His moans were making me more wet. I couldn't control myself anymore.

He held my head and started thrusting into my mouth that made me gag.

He Hold me And changed our position again and now I was under him and he was on top of me.

"Now my Turn." He said and Pulled my p*nties down. I was All naked in front of him now. I was feeling a lil shy and He Chuckled.

"You are so Beautiful Sim." He said and I blushed and I was about turn but he stopped me.