💗 CHAPTER 16 💗

Honestly, I miss you
but now I'll erase you
Because that will hurt less
then Resenting you.
~Spring day

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I just realised you really had a nice ass."

Jungkook gulped and Tae's word had sent shiver down his spine.

He took a step behind, he was a little scared to see the this side of him.

"Boy, are you scared huh?" Tae said with smirk on his face.

Tae hold his hip and pulled him closer to him. He gulped hard.

They both we looking into each other eyes and they were about to kiss but someone shouted outside the restroom.

"open the door, it's urgent, I can't control anymore."

Tae sighed and he touched Kook's lips with his thumb and he went to open the door.

He opened the door and it was Yoongi.

"What took you soo long to open the door?" he said and ran and unzipped him and started doing his business.

"Aish let us go outside first!!!" kook said, closing his eyes and was trying no to look at him.

"Then get out!? Who asked you to stay here and watch me doing my business." he said as he felt relaxed.

Kook ran out with Tae and they both looked at each other outside.

Tae suddenly started feeling dizzy, He was about to fall but he controlled himself. "I think I should go and sleep."

Kook was left there all alone and shocked of what jus happened with him. He touched his lips and smiled as he thought of Tae touching them.

( To all my readers, It's Just a FanFic. Please don't take it seriously 🙏)

Yoongi came out and he saw Kook blushing.

"What's wrong with you!? Why are you blushing and smiling? Did some girl kissed you?" he asked him as he was drying his hands.

" oh no- nothing.. it's jus- it's just I used a new lipbalm and it's really good. " Kook replied.

"I see, you are really bad at lying."

Kook looked down and chuckled.

" Anyways let's go and have some more Drinks" Yoongi said.

"oh yeah,let's go." he replied and they both went to rejoin the people.

SIMAR'S pov

I was dancing with Jimin and jhope and I was a lil tipsy. I went to have one more drink but instead I grabbed the bottle and I started drinking.

Jimin saw me and he ran to me and he took the bottle away from me. But wait.. there were 2 Jimins....

I was feeling dizzy and i was about to fall but Jimin caught me.

JIMIN'S POV

she drank too much. who asked her to drink so much!? I looked around and I saw that many of them left the party.

"Oh my dear Hubby, why are you soo Handsome!? You know it's soo hard to remove my eyes from you." she said and chuckled.

"Sim let's go, let me get you to your room." I said and I was about to take her in the room but she pushed me.

"Noooo, I don't want to go anywhere, I want to dance." and she went to the dance floor and started dancing like crazy with the other members. I took my phone and I started recording this.

She was looking so hot, her hot and sexy moves were making me hard. I took my phone aside and I went to join her.

she smiled at me and we both started dancing. She was all crazy, but she was really sweet.

"Everyone listen, today is my hubby's birthday, MY HUBBY'S. And I like him soo much." she shouted all of the sudden and the boys were looking at her and they clapped.

"And you all, why are you all soo Handsome!? AHHH!!? It's soo hard for me to concentrate on him, when you all are so handsome."

I looked at her in surprise.

"What!?"

" kekekkekekeke, Don't worry I still like you but they are really Handsome." she said and she smiled and I saw, she was about to fall and I catched her.

She passed out.

"Oof, you guys should stay here only, if you want, it's pretty late. "I said.

" oh yeah, thankyou jiminshiii." Joonie said."

"I will take her to her room." I said and they all nodded.

I took her in bridal style and i was on my way to her room.

I opened her room and I placed her on her bed. I was about to leave but she hold me hand.

"Jimin, don't leave me... I will be good for you." she mummered.

"No, I'm not going anywhere." I said and I sat beside her.

"Please don't leave me, I can't live without you." she said and she started to cry.

I caressed her hair and I hugged her.

"No Sim, I'm not going anywhere, calm down." And she was sobbing.

I hold her face and I said, "I'm soo happy today, This was the best birthday ever."

"Really?"

"Yes, Thankyou soo much for today."

and she hugged me tightly.

"I'm happy you like it." she said.

we got back I looked into her eyes. Her eyes were red because of crying and drinking.

She hold me cheeks and brought me close to her face. I hold her face and I looked at her lips. And she attacked on my lips.

The kiss was passionate. It was soo good. I explored her mouth and she tasted of Alcohol. I was loving this but i stopped bcz she was unconscious.

She looked in my eyes and she hugged me.

"Please sleep with me, I don't want to sleep alone." she said.

"Okay, I will." and she smiled.

She fall asleep while hugging me.

_____________________________________

hey guys! Hope you all fine. I'm so sorry for updating so late, I was Busy, please don't Kill me. 🥺💔

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, Give this your precious vote 🤗

I will try to update next chapter as soon as possible.💜

EXCITED FOR DYNAMITE 💥