💗 CHAPTER 4💗

I just can't take my eyes of him. He is so handsome. After we were introduced, his mother went to another section to buy something for herself. I was left all alone with him.

He turned to me and looked at me. God his eyes!! I smiled at him but he didn't smiled me back. I was not having a good feeling.

He said," Follow me," and we both went to select the dress.

We both sat on the sofa with leaving some "gap" inbetween. I want to start a conversation but I just can't think how to do it.

JIMIN POV

We both were sitting on the sofa and it was a little awkward. She is really beautiful and I can feel innocence on her face. But I can't fall for her.

I know that I have agreed to this marriage but I don't know why. And why did SHE agreed to it. I don't know what's in her mind but we have to do this.

And then the workers came. They showed us alot of dresses and I want the best one because whether it's our choice or not but we are getting married for only once and I want it to be the best.

YOUR POV

There were alot of beautiful dresses. I don't even know if they will look good on me. (Potato😂) 

Jimin was looking for the dresses and I was stearing at him. He cleared his throat and I looked away. He selected 2 dresses and the workers asked me to try them.

Those were really beautiful

Those were really beautiful. I don't even know if I deserve them.

JIMIN POV

She went to try to dresses and when she came back. She was literally looking like a princess. I was having a strange feeling towards her whenever i saw her. She was blushing when our eyes met. God she is really cute.

I controlled my feelings and I went to the counter to pay for them.

AUTHOR POV

There mother came back with a bag in her hand. She took the bag and gave that to Simar.

She said,"This is my gift to you dear. Hope you like it." She opened it and it was a beautiful necklace.

Simar was surprised to see it

Simar was surprised to see it. She hugged her and thanked her.

"Thankyou so much aunt, I will take care of it." She replied,"Don't call me Aunt, call me mom."

" Hope you got the best dress. I don't want to see it now. I want to see my beautiful daughter wearing it in the marriage."

" Thankyou so much for everything."

SIMAR POV

I was about to get inside the car with my mother in-law but she insisted me to go with Jimin. She asked him to drop me home. I was all red when I got inside the car. I sat on the front seat and it was getting awkward again.

Finally he said," Hope you are happy about this marriage. We don't know each other well and we are so young.".

"yeah, I guess. We both have agreed to this marriage because of our parents."

"You should prepare yourself in these days because Im a tough guy."

i looked at him who was smiling. He is so cute. Our eyes met once again and we suddenly looked away.

He dropped me home and I waved him bye.

____________________

Hope you like this chapter. Don't forget to give it a vote 😉

 Don't forget to give it a vote 😉