💗 CHAPTER 7💗

I wake up in the morning. I slowly opened my eyes and then I remembered, I'm in my new house, new room. I straighten my back and tied my hair in a bun. I remembered that I fall asleep on the couch, then how I came her.

I got out of my bed, went to the kitchen. There I saw My Husband aka Jimin. His hair were messy and he was wearing a thin white t-shirt. God he was damn sexy. I went to him. He saw me and said,

"Good morning!"

"Morning Sim!" And he smiled.

"mom called me and she asked me to let you know that we are having a reception party tonight." He said.

"A WHAT?"

"Reception party and everyone is coming and you have to prepare yourself for it".
I was kind of nervous and happy that I'm going to meet my parents. And I have to be careful bcz I'm not a girl now, I'm a wife now.

"Be ready, I will pick you up in evening."

"Okay, I will be ready."

I turned and I was about to go in my room and then I remembered that I have nothing to wear.

I turned back and he immediately said,"There are alot of dresses in your closet. Just choose one you like, they are all yours."

I Nodded and I went to my room. I went to my bathroom and did my regular routine.

*TIME SKIPS*

~EVENING~

I opened my closet and there were alot of Dresses and Were Soo Beautiful. I just can't take my eyes off them. I choose one dress and I started getting ready. I was not really good with hairstyles so I decided to do something easy.

The dress

The hairstyle

The hairstyle

The makeup

I was all ready

I was all ready. I picked up phone and I heard my doorbell rang. I picked up my stuff and I ran. I opened the door and there I saw this Handsome Guy, sorry he is my HUSBAND. HE WAS LOOKING SO HOT. HE WAS LOOKING LIKE GENTLEMAN.

He saw me from up and down and smiled

He saw me from up and down and smiled. "Let's go, everyone is waiting for us."

We both got inside the car and he drove.

AUTHOR'S POV

The car stopped outside the venue. Jimin gets out and he goes to open the door for his wife. They both get inside . When they enters, They meet Jimin's parents. His mom come and hugs Simar.

"You look so Pretty my Daughter."  (Mah doth-aar, *insert JHope's voice.)

"Thankyou mom."

"Enjoy! This party is for you guys only" His father says. They both nods.

And then Simar's parents come. She run to them and hugs them tightly. She is really happy seeing them again. Jimin comes and he greets them. They all starts talking about random stuff and time passes.

Jimin goes to meet some guests and Simar is left alone behind. She goes to eat or drink something because she is hungry. She grabs a drink and a guy comes to her.

"Hey, Beautiful".

"Do I know you?" She asks.

"Well, I'm Jee Wonhee, I work with your Husband".

"I'm Lee-, I'm Park Simar."  They both were going to shake hands but suddenly Jimin came and he stood infront of Her.

"Stay away from her." He says.

"Well, I'm just introducing myself, Nothing else."

"WHATEVER, JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER. Don't even think of talking to her." And he went away.

Jimin turned to me and I look at him. "If he come again, just stay away from him. Ignore him okay?" She nods.

And then Jimin's Mom comes and says,"let me  invite the Beautiful couple to the dance please."

________________________

Sorry for not updating.
Hope you like it☺️
Hope you all enjoyed BangBangCon bcz I really enjoyed it.