💗 CHAPTER 22💗

I want to tell you that
the darkness exists
Everywhere
So don't be afraid of it.
                          ~louder than bombs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sobbing while Robin was looking at me with a sad face.

"Sim what's wrong? what happened??" He asked me.

I opened my mouth but no words came out of my mouth and instead I started crying more.

He pat my shoulder and said, "It's okay, don't cry. You can tell me everything. I'm here for you. "

I cleaned my tears and I looked at him.

my eyes were red and were swollen because of crying. I can't think of anything.

"s-stop the c-car " I said.

he stopped the car and I got out. He asked, " where are you going??"

"I... I need some t-time p-please... " I said and I started walking.

I don't even know where I was. I just don't want to see anyone's face. I want to leave this place. The image of him kissing someone else kept on coming in my mind.

I want to run from this place, I want to leave everything. Why is my life soo hard? What have I done?

~ Jimin's POV~

I went back to my office and there I saw that That bitch was not there. Gosh! she ruined everything. Why would she even do that. this is soo annoying.

What am I supposed to do now? I have no idea. I just told my feelings to Sim and now she saw me kissing some other girl. I'm soo stupid.

I saw that my phone was ringing. I swipped the screen and it was kook. I picked it up.

"hey" I said.

"hey Jimin. is Sim still with you?" he asked me and I felt broken.

" umm no.. she left already." I told him in trembling voice.

" oh... she's not back yet. I was worried so I asked you. "

"she was.." he took a deep breath. " she was with Robin, just wait, they must be on there way."

" oh yeah. okay." he said and hung up.

Jimin wanted to tell him all the incident but he was really scared and didn't have courage to do so.

He kept the phone in his pocket and went to attend his meeting.

~ Author's POV~

Jimin was there in the meeting but he was thinking about Sim. He was really worried about her. He wanted to meet her soo bad and want to tell her the truth and apologize.

The meeting was over and all the People left, leaving yoonha and Jimin behind.

Jimin was out of his mind, he didn't realize that the meeting was over and he kept on staring outside of the window.