💗 CHAPTER 1💗

I woke up in the morning and went to bathroom and did my daily routine. I have no work to do as my highschool was over And my mother can't see me free and she asked me to clean the house.

I was not feeling normal like It not a regular day. I feel like something is going to happen with me.

As I completed cleaning to house, I layed down on the couch and Suddenly my father came.

I can see that he was upset. I offered him water and my brother also came from college. He came to me and started teasing me. My father called my mother and we all sat together.

I was trying to read everyone's face and then my father broke the silence.

He said, "I met my sister today and she told me about some people".

I was figuring out what he was trying to say.

"she told that her husband's business partner are finding a girl for their son so that they can set him free and independent".

While I was figuring out what he was saying, my  brother said, "so Sim is going to be that girl?"

I was all jungshocked for a moment and I looked at my mother who was also shocked.

My father said, "They can help us with our work and she is not a child now."

tears started forming in my eyes. My mother said, "we can't just marry our daughter to someone without knowing them!"

My father said, "the Family is really kind, I know them and their son is also nice".

I said, "but you should ask me and take my permission if I want to be a wife or not!".

"don't behave like a child, you are a grown up and now, only you can help us. Our lives are in your hand.".

I was surprised by what was happening. I was not ready to be married and I just can't get married to someone without even knowing him. When I saw my parents face, I was worried about them.

"I will think about it. Give me some time", I said.

"You have 2 days, get ready with your decision. I  hope you will help us, my dear." My father said.

✴️_____________✴️

Sorry if it is boring. I m trying my best. Hope you enjoyed it and don't forget to give my your precious vote💜.

STAY SAFE FROM CORONA VIRUS. PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF🙏

 PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF🙏