💗 CHAPTER 11💗

It's the time to leave all this and start life with each other.

They both got into the car and went to airport.

We reached there and we got out of the car and went inside. (I don't know anything about airport nd fights so let's skip this part).

After the journey of 8 hrs, they finally reached London. Simar was a little nervous and scared because it was her first ever flight and first experience. Jimin was use to be in planes.

They got out of the airport and they stood there, seeing the beautiful place.

"Is someone coming to pick us up?" Simar said.

"umm, no I don't think so, we need to take a taxi ".

She nodded and they both moved to the way to get a taxi while pushing there bags and luggages. They both were kind of tired because of the flight. They stood there for sometimes nd then they finally got a taxi.

They both got inside and Jimin told him the address.

"Where are we going to stay?" Simar asked. "You will see." He replied.

Simar took a deep breath and looked outside and Jimin threw her head back and relaxed himself.

And then they arrived at there spot. Simar thought it would be some hotel but it was a house. A big beautiful house just like there house in Korea. Jimin payed the taxi driver while Simar was picking out the suitcases from the taxi. Jimin came and helped her.

"Ahh, thankyou Mr. Hubby, your bags are soo heavy, you got soo much stuff." She said.

"I bought all my important stuff. Now keep quiet and let's get inside." And she sighed.

They both stood infront of the door and Jimin opened the door with his keys. They both got inside. They left the bags at the door and they both fall on couch and relaxed. They both were really tired. Simar was analysing the House. It was beautiful. Beautiful colour, furniture everything was perfect, like a dream house. And then suddenly they heard a voice. It was like someone was fighting. Simar looked at Jimin with wide eyes.

"What are these voices? Is someone else here?" She asked.

"I don't know. Let's go and check." Jimin said.

They both stood up and they went upstairs to see who was it. It was all quite now. Simar was looking in every corner, she was scared.

Jimin got inside a room and Simar followed her. She was at the door when suddenly someone scared her from behind and she screamed and fall on Jimin. And they both were on ground.

She looked into Jimin's eyes and he was looking into hers. Both of their faces were too close that you could feel eachother breathing.

Someone cleared his throat from behind. "You are soo heavy." Jimin said.

"Shutup, I'm not." She shouted and stood up.

She turned to check who was it who scared the shit out of her. There stood two handsome boys, muscular, beautiful eyes and black hair with one having tattoos on his hand.

Jimin stood up and he saw the two personalities.

"Oh so it was you two." He said

"Yes, it was us." One of them said with boxy smile on his face.

"Oof, I forgot that you both stay here."