💗 CHAPTER 3💗

My parents were happy that i have agreed to the marriage and the things will sort out.

But who knows that it was the BEGINNING.

I went back to my room and i laid on my bed thinking about what will happen now.

I don't know the guy with whom I am going to get married. I don't even Know his name. What will happen with me..?
With all these thoughts in my mind, I fall asleep.

I opened my eyes and i was in a dark room and no one was there. I started walking and i was scared. I was shouting if anyone was there, then i saw a white light coming from one side. I ran towards it and i saw a figure like an angel. I feel like i know this guy and when i was about to talk to him, my ALARM woke me up..!!!!!

I was breathing heavily and was covered in sweat. This was a Strange Dream for me as i never had one like it.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and went to the kitchen to have some water.

My mother came to me and said, " Good morning Dear!"

"Good Morning Mom". I drank some water and sat on the sofa.

" Your aunt ranged us today and said that your in-laws want to take you to the wedding shopping." I was all shocked when i heard the word 'in-laws', it is kind of cringe.

" They want you to be ready today as they will pick you up. She also told me that the Marriage will be held in 2 Weeks."

I was in a panic, First, the marriage is in 2 weeks and Secondly, i was going to meet my new family today.

I stood up and ran to take a shower. I decided to wear a casual outfit.

And i was all Ready!! i guess

I took my phone and i heard car horn and i went outside. I saw my Mother-in-law. She came out and Hugged me. I was blushing at that moment. She hold my chin and said,
" Ahh! my Sweet Daughter, You are soo beautiful." She saw my red face and chuckled.

We got inside the car and went to the shopping mall. She said, "My Son will be coming too because i want him to choose everthing for you."
i was getting nervous now.

We reached there and it was a Big mall. I was all shocked. we went inside and we went to choose the dress first.

We went inside that section and took a seat. I heard her calling someone, i know who it would be.

After 5 minutes, i saw someone, a handsome guy entering, he was all sweating (bcz he was running), dark brown eyes, clear skin, plumpy lips... He was a walking angel.

I just can't take my eyes of him. His mother cleared her throat and i was out of my thoughts. She Introduced us.
"He is Park Jimin, My son and she is Lee Simar, Your Future wife."

_________________

Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote💗💜