💗 CHAPTER 18💗

you've shown me, I have reasons.
I should Love Myself
~Answer: Love myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know why taehyung pushed me and I have to come with him to buy food. It's not that I'm sad, it's just I wanted to feel the fresh air and I wanted to enjoy some time alone with nature.

But it's okay now I'm here with him, I can buy yummy food of my wish and Jimin has to pay for it.

I was enjoying the view outside. it was soooo pretty, like I never saw anything like this before. I turned off the AC of the car to enjoy the cool fresh air.

Jimin looked at me and he smiled. "I see you are enjoying this already."

"yes, I am loving it. it's soo fun. I never really went out and It's soo Beautiful." I told him excitingly. He can see how happy I was.

"And I'm Happy too because this is the first time we are on a trip. you never took me out. " I said.

" You know I'm always busy with work." he said, while his eyes fixed on rood.

"Yesh yesh, I'm aalwayz buzi witH Workk" I said and he chuckled.

"You never took me out for real, I remember we were out just for one time only because we had to do some shopping. " I said and I pouted.

"Yeah yeah I know, but I took you out today so stop complaining now and decide what you want to eat okay." He said and I smiled like a baby.

I was really happy.

He stopped a car outside a Drive through and I was choosing what to order.

"Choose something good alright." Jimin asked me.

"yeah yeah, I know what's good. I'm thinking of something yummy and something that can full our tummy." I said while thinking.

"What would you like to order?" a voice came from the speaker.

" I will get 4 Hamburgers with French fries"

" anything to drink?"

" One Banana milk, one Iced coffee, one hot chocolate, one iced americano."

" Anything else."

" No that's it."

"Okay " the man said and we moved.

We were getting our order and the worker there asked us. "Are you both couple?"

"Yes" Jimin said.

"Oh, so you won a special prize, we are giving special cupcakes to our top 15 couples and you are one of them." the worker said and I chuckled.

" That's so sweet." Jimin said.

"Yeah, just like you." the worker said.

I looked at her with wide eyes. ExcuJe me GurL, He's Married. STOP flirting with him.

Jimin chuckled and I was looking at him in annoyance. he saw my face and he cleared his throat.

"here you go your order, and here your cupcakes, Mr. Handsome." she said.

GIRL WHAT THE FCCK CAN'T YOU SEE, HE'S MARRIED, STOP FLIRTING WITH HIM OR I WILL SMACK YOUR HEAD!!!

"Thankyou, let's go Honey, I'm so hungry." I told Jimin and he looked at me with widen eyes when he heard the word "Honey".

He started the car and we were on our way back.

"" Honey"" Jimin said while chuckling.

"What!? Can't I call you that? I'm married to you, I can call you anything right." I said.

" Yes you can, but all of the sudden." and he laughed.

" I can see that you were really jealous when I was laughing with that girl. I can see you burning." he said while laughing loudly.

" Yaaah Mr. Jimin, You want to eat the burgers or not. I can see no, we are going to share and we are not going to give you a single bite of it.'' I said while crossing my arms and looking straight.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry." he said.

We reached our destination again and there I saw tae and kook sleeping like bears on the soft grass.

How can they sleep like that!? what if someone kidnapped them?! Actually no. The kidnappers will drop them back with due respect. (┌・。・)┌

"Ahh kookie, TaeTae wake up, we bought the food or we will eat it alone." Jimin said.

They both wake up, slowly opening there eyes and rubbing them.

"is it morning already??" kook asked while rubbing his eyes.

"kook it's afternoon, we are on a trip. Do you remember anything or not?" I asked him.

They both got up and I placed a mat and we all sat on it and I gave them there food.

"wow, I was soo hungry." tae said while enjoying his hamburger.

" Wow you got me banana milk." kook said.

" Sim ordered everything today." Jimin said.

" Ahh I love you Sim, you know me so well." kook said while sipping his banana milk happily.

Jimin was starring at kook and then me. I just ignored him and I concentrated on my burger and my Americano.

After eating and all, we started playing. We were just running here and there and we were breathing fresh air and jumping and falling and enjoying.

We were running here and there, me and Tae found a lil puppy. Someone left him there in a small box. Tae picked him up in his arms and he started patting him. They both were looking so cute.

I was so mad like how can someone leave a puppy like that and at this place. I was feeling disgusted. I want to beat those people for doing this.

Jimin and kook ran to us and saw the puppy. They both were soo happy and they asked to hold him.

First kook hold him and he pat him. He was looking soo cute. A bunny holding a puppy. (My UWU machine is broken 😭 too much to handle)

The puppy got out of his grip and ran away. we all ran to catch him. Jimin caught him and he layed down on the grass and was playing with the puppy.

They both were soo CUTEE. I have never seen this before that jimin can be soo cute and lovely. He was looking soo adorable that I want to bit him.

I'm falling for this guy again and again, every single day but I don't know if he feels the same for me or not...

"let's keep him please" tae said with puppy eyes. "Please he's soo cute" he added.

" yeah sure" I said and Jimin was looking at me.

" that's my house so you should take my permission right." Jimin said with raising an eyebrow.

" Yeah yeah, can we please keep this puppy mishter Jimin" I asked him.

" yes you can." Jimin replied,. satisfaction can be seen on his face that someone took his permission to do something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, another boring chapter. But next one is going to be exciting for sure. :)

Please give this your precious vote. 💜

Okay byee!!