💗 CHAPTER 28 💗

💛ᴏʜ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀʀᴏʀ,
ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍᴇʟᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛᴡᴏ,
ɪ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀꜱᴛᴀʀ ɢʟᴏᴡ ꜱᴏ, (ᴏᴏʜ)
ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴏɢɪᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ💛
                          ~ Butter 🧈

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sim's POV

My opened my eyes after hearing that Annoying sound of my alarm. I rubbed my eyes and Saw the Handsome man Laying next to me.

He was looking so sweet, just like an angel. I felt blessed to have someone like him in my life. For the First time In my life, I felt Happy, I felt like My life was Wonderful, I finally had a reason to live.

While turning towards Jimin, I felt Pain in my lower abdomen. The Soreness made me remember the last night, Jimin making love to me. I was getting all red just by remembering the Night.

I turned my head towards Jimin, Now I was facing him. He looks so cute while sleeping, him Lips, His Cheeks, His Bangs. Gosh, it's driving me crazy. This man and his duality. I don't wanna say anything. :')

I was creasing his hair, that made him smile. he opened his eyes, looking straight into mine.  

"morning babygirl" he said in a low voice.

"Yaah, don't call me that. I'm gonna kill you."

"why?? are you not my babygirl?"

"it's just- it sounds so Cringy"

"haha okay I'm gonna call you my honeybun"

I didn't say anything and I just blushed at the name he gave me. Man Why is he so cute!?

I was about to get Up from the bed but he suddenly hugged me from behind and Started cuddling. UWU Hugs from behind are the best.

And.... I could feel his Bulge. The cuddles were soon turning into a hot morning makeout session (idk if it makes sense).

He was moving his Hips against my hips. The Heat was growing between us. He started kissing my Bare Neck and then my shoulder. His lips on my skin were making me moan.

I turned Around and Kissed him. The Kiss was passionate and Hot.

But before he could take the control, I changed our positions and I was over him.

I kissed him again, Slowly kissing his neck, his Abs and then slowly moving towards his C*ck that was already hard.

I removed his lowers.

I kissed his inner thighs but was avoiding touching his C*ck that made him more desperate.

"Please.." he said in raspy voice.

" please what!?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Please touch me... please" he asked me with a cute and desperate face. I Smiled and Hold his c*ck and Pumped it slowly.

He moaned out loud at my touch. I started pumping it fast which made him breathe heavily and moan loudly.

"Ahhhhh... YESSSSSS.."